- S. Avancha, C. Patel, and A. Joshi, "Ontology-driven Adaptive Sensor Networks", InProceedings, MobiQuitous 2004, August 2004, 3736 downloads, 18 citations.
- J. Undercofer, "Intrusion Detection: Modeling System State to Detect and Classify Aberrant Behavior", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2004, 6802 downloads.
- S. Avancha, A. Joshi, and J. Pinkston, "Security for Sensor Networks", InBook, Wireless Sensor Networks, January 2004, 3287 downloads, 52 citations.
- S. Avancha, A. Joshi, and J. Pinkston, "Secure Sensor Networks for Perimeter Protection", Article, Computer Networks, November 2003, 2856 downloads, 30 citations.
- V. Hingne, A. Joshi, J. Michopoulos, and E. N. Houstis, "On the Grid and Sensor Networks", InProceedings, IEEE Fourth International Workshop on Grid Computing (GRID2003), August 2003, 15 citations.
- Detecting Comprised Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks
March 8, 2012
- Geometric Methods for Monitoring Distributed Streams
September 27, 2010
- Generating Libraries for Rapid Wireless Sensor Network Reconfiguration
October 21, 2008
- Research Challenges In Data Mining
April 22, 2008
- The Science of Interaction: A New NSF Initiative
November 7, 2006
- MISSION: Multiagent Institutions for Sensor Networks
June 5, 2006
- A Trust Based Framework for Secure Data Aggregation in Wireless Sensor Networks
May 10, 2006
- Multiagent Systems meet the Semantic Web in the Aether
October 18, 2005
- Exploring Corporate Firm based principles for solving problems in Wireless Sensor Networks
October 12, 2005
- Make a Sensor Net Work
September 16, 2005