- P. Jenkins, R. Sachdeva, G. Y. Kebe, P. Higgins, K. Darvish, E. Raff, D. Engel, J. Winder, F. Ferraro, and C. Matuszek, "Presentation and Analysis of a Multimodal Dataset for Grounded Language Learning", Article, arXiv:2007.14987 [cs.RO], July 2020, 87 downloads.
- S. Balijepalli, "Blogvox2: A Modular Domain Independent Sentiment Analysis System", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, June 2007, 7638 downloads, 1 citation.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Conversation Policies using Permissions and Obligations", Article, Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, April 2007, 2526 downloads.
- M. Chopra, "Applying Policy Based Access Control and XML Digital Signatures for Security in Pervasive Computing Environments", MastersThesis, May 2005, 2722 downloads.
- A. B. Shah, "An integrated development environment for policies", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, March 2005, 2421 downloads.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Communicative Behavior using Permissions and Obligations", InBook, Developments in Agent Communication, Eds. Frank Dignum, Rogier van Eijk, Marc-Philippe Huget, January 2005, 3292 downloads, 14 citations.
- L. Kagal, "A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2004, 10 citations.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Conversation Policies using Permissions and Obligations", InProceedings, AAMAS 2004 Workshop on Agent Communication (AC2004), July 2004, 4504 downloads, 50 citations.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "A Policy Based Approach to Security for the Semantic Web", InProceedings, 2nd International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC2003), September 2003, 11069 downloads, 218 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "The long-term adoption of speech recognition in medical applications", Proceedings, Proceedings of the 16th IEEE Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, June 2003, 12 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "Structured speech input for clinical data collection", Proceedings, Proceedings of the 15th IEEE Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, June 2002, 6 citations.
- S. Cranefield, S. Willmott, and T. Finin, "Introduction to the special issue on ontologies in agent systems", Article, Knowledge Engineering Review, March 2002, 657 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Integrality of Speech in Multimodal Interfaces", Article, ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction, November 1998, 3499 downloads, 69 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Effect of Perceptual Structure on Multimodal Speech Recognition Interfaces", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 1998, 823 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "Acceptance of a Speech Interface for Biomedical Data Collection", Article, Proceedings of the AMIA 1997 Annual Fall Symposium, October 1997, 2279 downloads, 11 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "Speech Input in Multimodal Environments: Effects of Perceptual Structure on Speed, Accuracy, and Acceptance", PhdThesis, May 1997, 2626 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. A. Grasso and T. Finin, "Task Integration in Multimodal Speech Recognition Environments", Article, Crossroads, April 1997, 2558 downloads, 10 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, D. P. McKay, and R. McEntire, "KQML as an agent communication language", InProceedings, Proceedings of the third international conference on Information and knowledge management , October 1994, 2709 downloads, 2225 citations.
- Generative Adversarial Networks, An Introduction
February 1, 2017
- From Strings to Things
July 14, 2016
- Mid-Atlantic Student Colloquium on Speech, Language and Learning
September 23, 2011
- Machine aided human translation - An automated system for transcribing dictated document translations
October 8, 2010
- Cost-Sensitive Information Acquisition for Prediction
April 21, 2010
- An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition
October 20, 2008
- Blogvox2: A Modular Domain Independent Sentiment Analysis System
June 7, 2007
- Applying Policy Based Access Control and XML Digital Signatures for Security in Pervasive Computing Environments
May 6, 2005
- Integrated Development Environment for Policies
March 7, 2005
- Emerging Technologies from IBM Research for Mobile Workers
October 13, 2004