- C. Grasso, "A Semantically Rich Cognitive Search Assistant For Clinical Notes", PhdThesis, UMBC, April 2017, 166 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich and T. Finin, "Event Nugget Detection using Thresholding and Classification Techniques", InProceedings, Eighth Text Analysis Conference, November 2015, 360 downloads.
- A. Jitendra, A. Joshi, and e., "Two-stream indexing for spoken web search", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 20th international conference companion on world wide web, April 2011, 852 downloads.
- Y. Shi, "An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition Error Detection", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, October 2008, 2753 downloads.
- S. Balijepalli, "Blogvox2: A Modular Domain Independent Sentiment Analysis System", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, June 2007, 6529 downloads, 1 citation.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Conversation Policies using Permissions and Obligations", Article, Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, April 2007, 2187 downloads.
- M. Chopra, "Applying Policy Based Access Control and XML Digital Signatures for Security in Pervasive Computing Environments", MastersThesis, May 2005, 2558 downloads.
- A. B. Shah, "An integrated development environment for policies", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, March 2005, 2071 downloads.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Communicative Behavior using Permissions and Obligations", InBook, Developments in Agent Communication, Eds. Frank Dignum, Rogier van Eijk, Marc-Philippe Huget, January 2005, 2709 downloads, 14 citations.
- L. Kagal, "A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2004, 10 citations.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Conversation Policies using Permissions and Obligations", InProceedings, AAMAS 2004 Workshop on Agent Communication (AC2004), July 2004, 3837 downloads, 50 citations.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "A Policy Based Approach to Security for the Semantic Web", InProceedings, 2nd International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC2003), September 2003, 10364 downloads, 218 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "The long-term adoption of speech recognition in medical applications", Proceedings, Proceedings of the 16th IEEE Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, June 2003, 12 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "Structured speech input for clinical data collection", Proceedings, Proceedings of the 15th IEEE Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, June 2002, 6 citations.
- S. Cranefield, S. Willmott, and T. Finin, "Introduction to the special issue on ontologies in agent systems", Article, Knowledge Engineering Review, March 2002, 300 downloads.
- Y. K. Labrou and T. Finin, "History, State of the Art and Challenges for Agent Communication Languages", Article, Informatik/Informatique, January 2000, 1999 downloads, 9 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Integrality of Speech in Multimodal Interfaces", Article, ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction, November 1998, 2902 downloads, 69 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "Acceptance of a Speech Interface for Biomedical Data Collection", Article, Proceedings of the AMIA 1997 Annual Fall Symposium, October 1997, 1967 downloads, 11 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "Speech Input in Multimodal Environments: Effects of Perceptual Structure on Speed, Accuracy, and Acceptance", PhdThesis, May 1997, 2291 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. A. Grasso and T. Finin, "Task Integration in Multimodal Speech Recognition Environments", Article, Crossroads, April 1997, 2118 downloads, 10 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou and T. Finin, "Semantics for an Agent Communication Language", PhdThesis, UMBC, August 1996, 234 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "Automated speech recognition in medical applications", Article, MD Computing, January 1995, 15 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, D. P. McKay, and R. McEntire, "KQML as an agent communication language", InProceedings, Proceedings of the third international conference on Information and knowledge management , October 1994, 1719 downloads, 2225 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Effect of Perceptual Structure on Multimodal Speech Recognition Interfaces", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 1998, 526 downloads.
- Generative Adversarial Networks, An Introduction
February 1, 2017
- From Strings to Things
July 14, 2016
- Mid-Atlantic Student Colloquium on Speech, Language and Learning
September 23, 2011
- Machine aided human translation - An automated system for transcribing dictated document translations
October 8, 2010
- Cost-Sensitive Information Acquisition for Prediction
April 21, 2010
- An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition
October 20, 2008
- Blogvox2: A Modular Domain Independent Sentiment Analysis System
June 7, 2007
- Applying Policy Based Access Control and XML Digital Signatures for Security in Pervasive Computing Environments
May 6, 2005
- Integrated Development Environment for Policies
March 7, 2005
- Emerging Technologies from IBM Research for Mobile Workers
October 13, 2004