Tags: support vector machine
- W. Li, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "SVM-CASE: An SVM-based Context Aware Security Framework for Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks", InProceedings, 82nd IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, September 2015, 809 downloads.
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 1760 downloads.
- W. Li, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "ATM: Automated Trust Management for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Using Support Vector Machine", InProceedings, 12th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM 2011), June 2011, 1209 downloads.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "Learning Co-reference Relations for FOAF Instances", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Poster and Demonstration Session at the 9th International Semantic Web Conference, November 2010, 2008 downloads, 2 citations.
- V. Mulwad, "T2LD - An automatic framework for extracting, interpreting and representing tables as Linked Data", MastersThesis, UMBC, August 2010, 2589 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, T. Finin, X. Zhu, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Video Summarization of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AMIA 2009 Annual Symposium, November 2009, 1565 downloads.
- J. Martineau, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and S. Patel, "Improving Binary Classification on Text Problems using Differential Word Features", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 18th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, November 2009, 3867 downloads, 4 citations.
- J. Martineau and T. Finin, "Delta TFIDF: An Improved Feature Space for Sentiment Analysis", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third AAAI Internatonal Conference on Weblogs and Social Media, May 2009, 5983 downloads, 5 citations.
- Y. Shi, "An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition Error Detection", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, October 2008, 2842 downloads.
- Y. Peng and L. L. Augsburger, "Knowledge-Based Systems and Other AI Applications for Tableting", InBook, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, January 2008, 2517 downloads.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "SVMs for the Blogosphere: Blog Identification and Splog Detection", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on Computational Approaches to Analysing Weblogs, March 2006, 11918 downloads, 112 citations.
- Estimating Temporal Boundaries For Events Using Social Media Data
June 15, 2011
- A Security Framework to Cope With Node Misbehaviors in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
June 14, 2011
- Detecting Domain Shift
September 3, 2010
- Prediction of Oscar Award Nominations Based on Movie Scripts
July 6, 2010
- SMART: A SVM-based Misbehavior Detection and Trust Management Framework for Mobile Ad hoc Networks
May 18, 2010
- Feature Engineering for Sentiment
November 18, 2008