ACM SIGMOD/PODS 2004 Conference
Maison de la Chimie, Paris, France
June 13, 2004 - June 18, 2004
Abstract deadline is November 17, 2003.
Paper deadline is November 24, 2003.
The annual ACM SIGMOD conference is a leading forum for database researchers, practitioners, developers, and users to explore cutting-edge ideas and to exchange techniques, tools, and experiences. We invite the submission of original research contributions and industrial papers, as well as proposals for panels, tutorials, and demonstrations. We encourage submissions relating to all aspects of data management defined broadly, and particularly encourage work on topics of emerging interest in the research and development communities.
Important areas of interests include but are not limited to the following:
- organizing and querying information on the Web;
- integration of text, data, code, and streams;
- large-scale information fusion;
- peer-to-peer data management;
- knowledge discovery;
- personalized information systems;
- data privacy and trustworthy systems;
- new user interfaces;
- embedded and self-organizing databases.