New Delhi, India
Ponnurangam Kumaraguru ("PK") Assistant Professor, is currently the Hemant Bharat Ram Faculty Research Fellow at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi, India. He received his Ph.D. from the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU). His research interests include developing technological and inter-disciplinary solutions to detect and prevent computer crime, in particular, these days be has been dabbling with complex networked systems (e.g. social web systems like Twitter, Facebook, and telephone logs). He is also very passionate about issues related to human computer interaction. As Principal Investigator, PK is currently managing research projects value of about 2 Crores INR. PK is a Co-Principal Investigator in a project that is approved at the Europe Union FP7 which is about 5.3 million Euros. PK has received research funds Government of India, National Science Foundation, industry bodies in India, and International Development Research Centre. He is serving as a PC member in WWW 2013, AsiaCCS 2013 and he is also serving as a reviewer for International Journal of Information Security and ACM's Transactions on Internet Technology. PK’s Ph.D. thesis work on anti-phishing research at Carnegie Mellon University has contributed in creating a successful start-up company, Wombat Security Technologies. PK founded and manages PreCog, a research group at IIIT-Delhi. PK can be reached at email@example.com.
- P. Jain, P. Kumaraguru, and A. Joshi, "Other Times, Other Values: Leveraging Attribute History to Link User Profiles across Online Social Networks", Article, Social Network Analysis and Mining, September 2016, 374 downloads.
- P. Jain, P. Kumaraguru, and A. Joshi, "Other Times, Other Values: Leveraging Attribute History to Link User Profiles across Online Social Networks", InProceedings, 26th ACM Conference on Hypertext and Social Media (HT15), August 2015, 562 downloads.
- P. Jain, P. Kumaraguru, and A. Joshi, "@I seek 'fb.me': Identifying Users across Multiple Online Social Networks", InProceedings, Second International Workshop on Web of Linked Entities (WoLE), May 2013, 1186 downloads.
- H. Lamba, P. Kumaraguru, and A. Joshi, "Faking Sandy: Characterizing and Identifying Fake Images on Twitter during Hurricane Sandy", InProceedings, Second International Workshop on Privacy and Security in Online Social Media (PSOSM), May 2013, 2247 downloads.
- A. Joshi and P. Kumaraguru, "Identifying and characterizing user communities on Twitter during crisis events", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2012 workshop on Data-driven user behavioral modelling and mining from social media, October 2012, 899 downloads.
- A. Gupta, K. Viswanathan, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and P. Kumaraguru, "Integrating Linked Open Data with Unstructured Text for Intelligence Gathering Tasks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Eighth International Workshop on Information Integration on the Web, March 2011, 1151 downloads.