Alumnus, M.S. Alumnus
Graduated in May 2011
- P. K. Das, D. Ghosh, P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Preserving User Privacy and Security in Context-Aware Mobile Platforms", InBook, Mobile Application Development, Usability, and Security, October 2016, 1227 downloads.
- D. Ghosh, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and P. Jagtap, "Privacy control in smart phones using semantically rich reasoning and context modeling", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Semantic Computing and Security, May 2012, 1378 downloads.
- W. Li, P. A. Kodeswaran, P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Managing and Securing Critical Infrastructure - A Semantic Policy and Trust Driven Approach", InBook, Handbook on Securing Cyber-Physical Critical Infrastructure: Foundations and Challenges, January 2012, 1467 downloads.
- M. Oberoi, P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Kagal, "Information Integration and Analysis: A Semantic Approach to Privacy", InProceedings, Proc. Third IEEE International Conference on Information Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust, October 2011, 1542 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Zavala, "Preserving Privacy in Context-Aware Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, October 2011, 1699 downloads.
- L. Zavala, R. Dharurkar, P. Jagtap, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Mobile, Collaborative, Context-Aware Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Activity Context Representation: Techniques and Languages , August 2011, 2748 downloads.
- W. Li, P. Jagtap, L. Zavala, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "CARE-CPS: Context-Aware tRust Evaluation for Wireless Networks in Cyber-Physical System Using Policies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks, June 2011, 2038 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Systems", MastersThesis, May 2011, 1421 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Zavala, "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Geosocial Networking Applications", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2011, 1910 downloads.