Primary Role:Ph.D. AlumnusCompany:
University of Maryland Baltimore County
Department: Computer Science
Biography: Currently I am a PhD candidate in Department Of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, University Of Maryland Baltimore County. My advisor is Dr. Yun Peng. I got my Bachelor's degree from USTC (Hefei, China) in July 1999, and Master's degree from UMBC in May 2001, both in Computer Science.
11 Refereed Publications
1. Yun Peng et al., "A Probabilistic Framework for Semantic Similarity and Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2007 Industrial Engineering Research Conference, May 2007, 1817 downloads.
2. Rong Pan et al., "Belief Update in Bayesian Networks Using Uncertain Evidence", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 18th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI 2006), November 2006, 2376 downloads.
3. Zhongli Ding, "BayesOWL: A Probabilistic Framework for Semantic Web", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2005, 6991 downloads.
4. Rong Pan et al., "A Bayesian Network Approach to Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fourth International Semantic Web Conference, November 2005, 3686 downloads.
5. Zhongli Ding et al., "BayesOWL: Uncertainty Modeling in Semantic Web Ontologies", InBook, Soft Computing in Ontologies and Semantic Web, October 2005, 2609 downloads.
6. Li Ding et al., "Using Ontologies in the Semantic Web: A Survey", InBook, Ontologies in the Context of Information Systems, October 2005, 7165 downloads.
7. Yun Peng et al., "Modifying Bayesian Networks by Probability Constraints", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 21st Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, July 2005, 2139 downloads.
8. Zhongli Ding et al., "A Bayesian Methodology towards Automatic Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI-05 C&O Workshop on Contexts and Ontologies: Theory, Practice and Applications, July 2005, 4426 downloads.
9. Zhongli Ding et al., "A Bayesian Approach to Uncertainty Modeling in OWL Ontology", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Intelligent Systems - Theory and Applications, November 2004, 3277 downloads.
10. Zhongli Ding et al., "A Probabilistic Extension to Ontology Language OWL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference On System Sciences (HICSS-37)., January 2004, 5294 downloads.
11. Li Ding et al., "Strategies and heuristics used by the UMBCTAC agent in the third Trading Agent Competition", InProceedings, Workshop on Trading Agent Design and Analysis, held in conjunction with the Eighteenth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 2003, 2371 downloads.
2 Non-Refereed Publications
1. Li Ding et al., "Using Ontologies in the Semantic Web: A Survey", TechReport, TR-CS-05-07, July 2005, 6987 downloads.
2. Li Ding et al., "UMBCTAC: A Balanced Bidding Agent", TechReport, UMBC Technical Report TR-02-15, December 2002, 3683 downloads.
Zhongli Ding is associated with 2 projects: Hide the list...