- D. Chakraborty, "Service Discovery and Compsition in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Thesis, June 2004, 3850 downloads, 8 citations.
- F. Perich, "On Peer-to-Peer Data Management in Pervasive Computing Environments", PhdThesis, UMBC, May 2004, 1813 downloads.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Integrating Service Discovery with Routing and Session Management for Ad hoc Networks", Article, Ad Hoc Networks Journal by Elsevier Science, March 2004, 3301 downloads, 9 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, Y. Yesha, and A. Joshi, "A Distributed Service Composition Protocol for Pervasive Environments", Proceedings, Wireless Communcations and Networking Conference (WCNC), March 2004, 2915 downloads, 22 citations.
- O. V. Ratsimor, S. B. Kodeswaran, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Combining Infrastructure and Ad hoc Collaboration For Data Management in Mobile Wireless Networks", InProceedings, Workshop on Ad hoc Communications and Collaboration in Ubiquitous Computing Environments, November 2002, 2776 downloads, 13 citations.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Me-Services: A Framework for Secure & Personalized Discovery, Composition and Management of Services in Pervasive Environments", InProceedings, International Workshop on Web Services, E-Business, and the Semantic Web, May 2002, 381 downloads.