Tags: agent communication
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Conversation Policies using Permissions and Obligations", Article, Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, April 2007, 2243 downloads.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Communicative Behavior using Permissions and Obligations", InBook, Developments in Agent Communication, Eds. Frank Dignum, Rogier van Eijk, Marc-Philippe Huget, January 2005, 2771 downloads, 14 citations.
- Y. Zou, "Agent-Based Services for the Semantic Web", PhdThesis, UMBC, Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, August 2004, 5347 downloads, 4 citations.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Conversation Policies using Permissions and Obligations", InProceedings, AAMAS 2004 Workshop on Agent Communication (AC2004), July 2004, 3934 downloads, 50 citations.
- Y. Zou, T. Finin, Y. Peng, A. Joshi, and R. S. Cost, "Agent Communication in DAML World", InBook, Innovative Concepts for Agent-Based Systems, January 2003, 740 downloads.
- Y. Peng, Y. Zou, and X. Luan, "Semantic resolution for e-commerce", InProceedings, Proceedings of the first international joint conference on Autonomous agents and multiagent systems, July 2002, 1831 downloads, 17 citations.
- S. Cranefield, S. Willmott, and T. Finin, "Introduction to the special issue on ontologies in agent systems", Article, Knowledge Engineering Review, March 2002, 345 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, and T. Finin, "Agent Communication Languages and Agent Coordination", InBook, Coordination of Internet Agents: Models, Technologies and Applications, July 2000, 2148 downloads, 1 citation.
- Y. K. Labrou and T. Finin, "History, State of the Art and Challenges for Agent Communication Languages", Article, Informatik/Informatique, January 2000, 2055 downloads, 9 citations.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "An Agent-based Infrastructure for Enterprise Integration", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems and Applications, October 1999, 1829 downloads, 23 citations.
- Y. Peng, H. Chen, L. Wang, Y. K. Labrou, and R. S. Cost, "An Agent System for Application Initialization in an Integrated Manufacturing Environment", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd. World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics and The 5th. Int'l Conference on Information Systems Analysis and Synthesis (SCI'99/ISAS'99), August 1999, 2538 downloads, 5 citations.
- R. S. Cost, Y. Chen, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, and Y. Peng, "Modeling agent conversations with colored petri nets", InProceedings, Working notes of the Autonomous Agents '99 Workshop on Specifying and Implementing Conversation Policies, May 1999, 2488 downloads, 114 citations.
- R. S. Cost, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "Agent development with Jackal", InProceedings, Third annual conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1999, 497 downloads.
- Y. K. Labrou, T. Finin, and Y. Peng, "The current landscape of Agent Communication Languages", Article, IEEE Intelligent Systems, March 1999, 1846 downloads, 446 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou and Y. Peng, "The Interoperability Problem: Bringing together Mobile Agents and Agent Communication Languages,", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Hawaii International Conference On System Sciences, January 1999, 2153 downloads, 29 citations.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "Jackal: a Java-based Tool for Agent Development", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Tools for Agent Development, July 1998, 8929 downloads, 61 citations.
- K. Decker, T. Finin, C. Manning, M. Singh, and J. Treur, "Implementing Multi-Agent Systems: Languages, Frameworks, and Standards", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Software Tools for Developing Agents, July 1998, 787 downloads.
- Y. Peng and Y. K. Labrou, "Mobile agents can benefit from standards efforts on interagent communication", Article, IEEE Communications Magazine, July 1998, 1777 downloads, 26 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou and T. Finin, "Semantics for an Agent Communication Language", PhdThesis, UMBC, August 1996, 234 citations.
- T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, and J. Mayfield, "Evaluating KQML as an agent communication language", InBook, Intelligent Agents II -- Agent Theories, Architectures, and Languages, January 1996, 1780 downloads, 47 citations.
- J. Mayfield, Y. K. Labrou, and T. Finin, "Evaluation of KQML as an Agent Communication Language", InCollection, Intelligent Agents Volume II - 1995 Workshop on Agent Theories, Architectures and Languages, January 1996.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, D. P. McKay, and R. McEntire, "KQML as an agent communication language", InProceedings, Proceedings of the third international conference on Information and knowledge management , October 1994, 1839 downloads, 2225 citations.
- H. Chen, "An Intelligent Broker Architecture for Context-Aware Systems", TechReport, PhD Dissertation Proposal, December 2002, 9015 downloads.