- G. Shan, B. Zhao, J. Clavin, H. Zhang, and S. Duan, "Poligraph: Intrusion-Tolerant and Distributed Fake News Detection System", Article, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, November 2021.
- K. P. Joshi, L. Elluri, and A. Nagar, "An Integrated Knowledge Graph to Automate Cloud Data Compliance", Article, IEEE Access, November 2020, 623 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, and A. Gupta, "A Deep Learning Approach to Understanding Cloud Service Level Agreements ", InProceedings, Fifth International IBM Cloud Academy Conference, May 2017, 1243 downloads.
- D. S. Roche, A. Aviv, and S. Choi, "A Practical Oblivious Map Data Structure with Secure Deletion and History Independence.", InProceedings, IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, May 2016, 1279 downloads.
- J. Martineau, D. Cheng, and T. Finin, "TISA: Topic Independence Scoring Algorithm", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 9th Internastional Conference on Machine Learning and Data Mining, July 2013, 1027 downloads.
- T. Finin, W. Murnane, A. Karandikar, N. Keller, J. Martineau, and M. Dredze, "Annotating named entities in Twitter data with crowdsourcing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the NAACL Workshop on Creating Speech and Text Language Data With Amazon's Mechanical Turk, June 2010, 2848 downloads.
- J. Sachs, C. Parr, A. Parafiynyk, R. Pan, L. Han, L. Ding, T. Finin, A. Hollender, and T. Wang, "Using the Semantic Web to Support Ecoinformatics", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Fall Symposium on the Semantic Web for Collaborative Knowledge Acquisition , October 2006, 7041 downloads, 6 citations.
- Looking back at the ebiquity research group's 2006
January 1, 2007
- SemNews: news text to Semantic Web
January 12, 2006
- Quick and Shallow Introduction to Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services
September 21, 2010
- Collecting user annotations using Amazon Mechanical Turk and CrowdFlower
March 9, 2010
- The Business of Blogging
October 19, 2006
- Technical challenges at Amazon
March 8, 2005