- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Compressive Geospatial Analytics", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2019, December 2019.
- S. Mittal, "Knowledge for Cyber Threat Intelligence", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 94 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, M. Cane, and M. Halem, "Discovering Scientific Influence using Cross-Domain Dynamic Topic Modeling", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2017, 678 downloads.
- B. Van Durme, T. Lippincott, K. Duh, D. Burchfield, A. Poliak, C. Costello, T. Finin, S. Miller, J. Mayfield, P. Koehn, C. Harmon, D. Lawrie, C. May, M. Thomas, A. Carrell, and J. Chaloux, "CADET: Computer Assisted Discovery Extraction and Translation", InProceedings, 8th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (System Demonstrations), November 2017, 510 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Gupta, S. Mittal, C. Pearce, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "ALDA : Cognitive Assistant for Legal Document Analytics", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2016, September 2016, 952 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Using Data Analytics to Detect Anomalous States in Vehicles", TechReport, December 2015, 1199 downloads.
- A. Kench, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, N. Rishe, M. A. Grasso, and A. Niskar, "Clinico-genomic Data Analytics for Precision Diagnosis and Disease Management", InProceedings, International Conference on Healthcare Informatics (ICHI), November 2015, 1022 downloads.
- J. Gholap, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, R. Chintalapati, H. Marwaha, and K. Modi, "Collaborative data mining for clinical trial analytics", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM), November 2015, 1125 downloads.
- A. Grover, J. Gholap, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, R. Chintalapati, H. Marwaha, and K. Modi, "SQL-like big data environments: Case study in clinical trial analytics", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, November 2015, 1129 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, D. D. DiRenzo, Y. Yesha, N. Rishe, and A. Niskar, "Validation of a Large Rheumatoid Arthritis Cohort and Preventive Health Screening", Article, Arthritis & Rheunatology, November 2015.
- K. P. Joshi and Y. Yesha, "Workshop on Analytics for Big Data Generated by Healthcare and Personalized Medicine Domain", InProceedings, Conference of the Center for Advanced Studies on Collaborative Research (CASCOn 2012), November 2012.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, K. P. Joshi, and M. Oberoi, "A Policy Driven Semantic Approach to Data Usage Management", InProceedings, DUMW Workshop in conjunction with WWW 2012, April 2012, 1273 downloads.
- M. Oberoi, P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Kagal, "Information Integration and Analysis: A Semantic Approach to Privacy", InProceedings, Proc. Third IEEE International Conference on Information Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust, October 2011, 1416 downloads.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "Computing FOAF Co-reference Relations with Rules and Machine Learning", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Social Data on the Web, November 2010, 3584 downloads, 6 citations.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "A Machine Learning Approach to Linking FOAF Instances", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Spring Symposium on Linked Data Meets Artificial Intelligence, January 2010, 2393 downloads, 5 citations.
- B. Aleman-Meza, M. Nagarajan, L. Ding, A. Sheth, B. Arpinar, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Scalable semantic analytics on social networks for addressing the problem of conflict of interest detection", Article, ACM Transactions on the Web, February 2008, 2796 downloads, 14 citations.
- P. Kolari, A. Java, and A. Joshi, "Spam in Blogs and Social Media, Tutorial", InProceedings, ICWSM 2007, March 2007, 3368 downloads, 3 citations.
- A. Java, P. Kolari, T. Finin, J. Mayfield, A. Joshi, and J. Martineau, "BlogVox: Separating Blog Wheat from Blog Chaff", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Analytics for Noisy Unstructured Text Data, 20th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-2007), January 2007, 3426 downloads, 8 citations.
- B. Aleman-Meza, M. Nagarajan, C. Ramakrishnan, A. Sheth, B. Arpinar, L. Ding, P. Kolari, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Semantic Analytics on Social Networks: Experiences in Addressing the Problem of Conflict of Interest Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 15th International World Wide Web Conference,, May 2006, 3651 downloads, 106 citations.
- P. Kolari and T. Finin, "Memeta: A Framework for Multi-Relational Analytics on the Blogosphere", InProceedings, AAAI 2006 Student Abstract Program, February 2006, 4372 downloads.
- Generative Adversarial Networks, An Introduction
February 1, 2017
- From Strings to Things
July 14, 2016
- Is your personal data at risk? App analytics to the rescue
September 28, 2015
- Rapalytics! Where Rap Meets Data Science
September 17, 2014
- MS defense: Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
May 13, 2013
- Text and Ontology Driven Clinical Decision Support System
April 23, 2013
- Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
April 15, 2013
- Analytics for Detecting Web and Social Media Abuse
March 16, 2012
- Correlation Aware Optimizations for Analytic Databases
March 9, 2012
- Visiting students' presentations - Social Media Analytics
February 16, 2012