Tags: artificial intelligence
- S. Chukkapalli, S. Mittal, M. Gupta, M. Abdelsalam, A. Joshi, R. Sandhu, and K. P. Joshi, "Ontologies and Artificial Intelligence Systems for the Cooperative Smart Farming Ecosystem", InCollection, IEEE Access, September 2020, 92 downloads.
- A. Piplai, S. Chukkapalli, and A. Joshi, "NAttack! Adversarial Attacks to bypass a GAN based classifier trained to detect Network intrusion", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2020, 170 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Advance Problem-Solving with Quantum Annealers", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2020, 236 downloads.
- S. Chukkapalli, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, M. Gupta, and A. Joshi, "A Smart-Farming Ontology for Attribute Based Access Control", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2020), March 2020, 335 downloads.
- F. Ferraro, T. (. Huang, S. M. Lukin, and M. Mitchell, "Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Storytelling", Proceedings, Association for Computational Linguistics, August 2019, 39 downloads.
- S. Mittal, "Knowledge for Cyber Threat Intelligence", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 71 downloads.
- M. Mitchell, F. Ferraro, and I. Misra, "Proceedings of the First Workshop on Storytelling", Proceedings, Association for Computational Linguistics, June 2018, 134 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Quantum Artificial Intelligence for Natural Language Processing Applications", InProceedings, SIGCSE '18: Proceedings of the 49th ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education, February 2018.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "AI based approach to identify compromised meters in data integrity attacks on smart grid", Article, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, October 2017, 556 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Gupta, S. Mittal, C. Pearce, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "ALDA : Cognitive Assistant for Legal Document Analytics", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2016, September 2016, 929 downloads.
- Y. Gui, "Convexification and Deconvexification for Training Artificial Neural Networks", PhdThesis, May 2016, 37 downloads.
- Y. Peng and L. L. Augsburger, "Knowledge-Based Systems and Other AI Applications for Tableting", InBook, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, January 2008, 2849 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Accuracy of the suspected blood indicator in detecting red lesions during wireless capsule endoscopy", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2007.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, R. McEntire, D. P. McKay, and A. O'Hare, "The intelligent system server: delivering AI to complex systems", InProceedings, IEEE International Workshop on Tools for Artificial Intelligence -- Architectures, Languages and Algorithms, October 1989, 1092 downloads.
- S. Chukkapalli, S. Aziz, N. Alotaibi, S. Mittal, M. Gupta, and M. Abdelsalam, "Ontology driven AI and Access Control Systems for Smart Fisheries", TechReport, January 2021, 48 downloads.
- Welcome to the Splogosphere
December 16, 2005
- Finin co-chairs AI and the Web track at AAAI 2006
July 1, 2005
- UMBC and IBM collaborate on autonomic computing
February 24, 2005
- Finin gives invited talk at AAAI 2004
August 27, 2004
- UMBC Student honored by CRA as an Outstanding Undergraduate
August 3, 2004
- We KnowItAll: lessons from a Quarter Century of Web Extraction Research
November 10, 2009
- Efficient Planning Using Plan Libraries to Capture the Structure of the State Space
April 29, 2009
- Artificial Intelligence and Nature
September 18, 2006
- Applying AI And Multi-Agent Techniques To National Security And Business Operations
April 16, 2004