Tags: artificial intelligence
- R. Razavisousan and K. P. Joshi, "Building Textual Fuzzy Interpretive Structural Modeling to Analyze Factors of Student Mobility Based on User Generated Content", Article, International Journal of Information Management Data Insights, November 2022, 30 downloads.
- S. Mitra, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Combating Fake Cyber Threat Intelligence using Provenance in Cybersecurity Knowledge Graphs", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2021, January 2022, 339 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, I. Stajner, C. Keller, M. Halem, C. Hamer, R. Montuoro, B. Baker, and e., "The Integration of Artificial Intelligence for Improved Operational Air Quality Forecasting", InProceedings, AGU Fall Meeting 2021, December 2021.
- K. Sane, K. P. Joshi, and S. Mittal, "Semantically Rich Framework to Automate Cyber Insurance Services", Article, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, November 2021, 198 downloads.
- R. Razavisousan and K. P. Joshi, "Analyzing GDPR compliance in Cloud Services' privacy policies using Textual Fuzzy Interpretive Structural Modeling (TFISM)", InProceedings, IEEE International Services Computing Conference (SCC) 2021 in IEEE World Congress on Services 2021, September 2021, 188 downloads.
- P. Ranade, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Study shows AI-generated fake cybersecurity reports fool experts", Article, The Conversation, June 2021, 132 downloads.
- R. Razavisousan and K. P. Joshi, "Building Textual Fuzzy Interpretive Structural Modeling to Analyze Factors of Student Mobility", TechReport, UMBC, April 2021, 139 downloads.
- S. Chukkapalli, S. Aziz, N. Alotaibi, S. Mittal, M. Gupta, and M. Abdelsalam, "Ontology driven AI and Access Control Systems for Smart Fisheries", TechReport, January 2021, 345 downloads.
- S. Chukkapalli, S. Mittal, M. Gupta, M. Abdelsalam, A. Joshi, R. Sandhu, and K. P. Joshi, "Ontologies and Artificial Intelligence Systems for the Cooperative Smart Farming Ecosystem", InCollection, IEEE Access, September 2020, 228 downloads.
- A. Piplai, S. Chukkapalli, and A. Joshi, "NAttack! Adversarial Attacks to bypass a GAN based classifier trained to detect Network intrusion", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2020, 483 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Advance Problem-Solving with Quantum Annealers", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2020, 497 downloads.
- S. Chukkapalli, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, M. Gupta, and A. Joshi, "A Smart-Farming Ontology for Attribute Based Access Control", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2020), March 2020, 619 downloads.
- F. Ferraro, T. (. Huang, S. M. Lukin, and M. Mitchell, "Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Storytelling", Proceedings, Association for Computational Linguistics, August 2019, 232 downloads.
- S. Mittal, "Knowledge for Cyber Threat Intelligence", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 186 downloads.
- M. Mitchell, F. Ferraro, and I. Misra, "Proceedings of the First Workshop on Storytelling", Proceedings, Association for Computational Linguistics, June 2018, 278 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Quantum Artificial Intelligence for Natural Language Processing Applications", InProceedings, SIGCSE '18: Proceedings of the 49th ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education, February 2018.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "AI based approach to identify compromised meters in data integrity attacks on smart grid", Article, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, October 2017, 749 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Gupta, S. Mittal, C. Pearce, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "ALDA : Cognitive Assistant for Legal Document Analytics", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2016, September 2016, 1067 downloads.
- Y. Gui, "Convexification and Deconvexification for Training Artificial Neural Networks", PhdThesis, May 2016, 140 downloads.
- Y. Peng and L. L. Augsburger, "Knowledge-Based Systems and Other AI Applications for Tableting", InBook, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, January 2008, 2965 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Accuracy of the suspected blood indicator in detecting red lesions during wireless capsule endoscopy", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2007.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, R. McEntire, D. P. McKay, and A. O'Hare, "The intelligent system server: delivering AI to complex systems", InProceedings, IEEE International Workshop on Tools for Artificial Intelligence -- Architectures, Languages and Algorithms, October 1989, 1222 downloads.
- Welcome to the Splogosphere
December 16, 2005
- Finin co-chairs AI and the Web track at AAAI 2006
July 1, 2005
- UMBC and IBM collaborate on autonomic computing
February 24, 2005
- Finin gives invited talk at AAAI 2004
August 27, 2004
- UMBC Student honored by CRA as an Outstanding Undergraduate
August 3, 2004
- We KnowItAll: lessons from a Quarter Century of Web Extraction Research
November 10, 2009
- Efficient Planning Using Plan Libraries to Capture the Structure of the State Space
April 29, 2009
- Artificial Intelligence and Nature
September 18, 2006
- Applying AI And Multi-Agent Techniques To National Security And Business Operations
April 16, 2004