Tags: artificial intelligence
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "AI based approach to identify compromised meters in data integrity attacks on smart grid", Article, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, October 2017, 300 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Gupta, S. Mittal, C. Pearce, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "ALDA : Cognitive Assistant for Legal Document Analytics", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2016, September 2016, 707 downloads.
- Y. Peng and L. L. Augsburger, "Knowledge-Based Systems and Other AI Applications for Tableting", InBook, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, January 2008, 2587 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Accuracy of the suspected blood indicator in detecting red lesions during wireless capsule endoscopy", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2007.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, R. McEntire, and D. P. McKay, "The intelligent system server: delivering AI to complex systems", InProceedings, IEEE International Workshop on Tools for Artificial Intelligence -- Architectures, Languages and Algorithms, October 1989, 769 downloads.
- Welcome to the Splogosphere
December 16, 2005
- Finin co-chairs AI and the Web track at AAAI 2006
July 1, 2005
- UMBC and IBM collaborate on autonomic computing
February 24, 2005
- Finin gives invited talk at AAAI 2004
August 27, 2004
- UMBC Student honored by CRA as an Outstanding Undergraduate
August 3, 2004
- We KnowItAll: lessons from a Quarter Century of Web Extraction Research
November 10, 2009
- Efficient Planning Using Plan Libraries to Capture the Structure of the State Space
April 29, 2009
- Artificial Intelligence and Nature
September 18, 2006
- Applying AI And Multi-Agent Techniques To National Security And Business Operations
April 16, 2004