- A. Banerjee and K. P. Joshi, "Link Before You Share: Managing Privacy Policies through Blockchain", InProceedings, 4th International Workshop on Privacy and Security of Big Data (PSBD 2017), in conjunction with 2017 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2017), December 2017, 330 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, R. Frank, M. Aebig, and J. Lin, "Automated Knowledge Extraction from the Federal Acquisition Regulations System (FARS)", InProceedings, 2nd International Workshop on Enterprise Big Data Semantic and Analytics Modeling at IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2017 , December 2017, 316 downloads.
- A. Banerjee, R. Dalal, S. Mittal, and K. P. Joshi, "Generating Digital Twin models using Knowledge Graphs for Industrial Production Lines", InProceedings, Workshop on Industrial Knowledge Graphs, co-located with the 9th International ACM Web Science Conference 2017, June 2017, 502 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Advanced Large Scale Cross Domain Temporal Topic Modeling Algorithms to Infer the Influence of Recent Research on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2016, December 2016, 590 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Dynamic Topic Modeling to Infer the Influence of Research Citations on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, Big Data Challenges, Research, and Technologies in the Earth and Planetary Sciences Workshop, IEEE Int. Conf. on Big Data, December 2016, 434 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Gupta, S. Mittal, C. Pearce, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Semantic Approach to Automating Management of Big Data Privacy Policies", InProceedings, IEEE BigData 2016, December 2016, 865 downloads.
- Y. Huang, Y. Yesha, and S. Zhou, "A database-based distributed computation architecture with Accumulo and D4M: An application of eigensolver for large sparse matrix", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, November 2015, 426 downloads.
- A. Grover, J. Gholap, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, R. Chintalapati, H. Marwaha, and K. Modi, "SQL-like big data environments: Case study in clinical trial analytics", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, November 2015, 543 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, A. C. Comer, D. D. DiRenzo, Y. Yesha, and N. Rishe, "Using big data to evaluate the association between periodontal disease and rheumatoid arthritis", InProceedings, AMIA Annual Symphosium, November 2015, 416 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, D. D. DiRenzo, Y. Yesha, N. Rishe, and A. Niskar, "Validation of a Large Rheumatoid Arthritis Cohort and Preventive Health Screening", Article, Arthritis & Rheunatology, November 2015.
- M. Ahluwalia, A. Gangopadhyay, Z. Chen, and Y. Yesha, "Target-Based, Privacy Preserving, and Incremental Association Rule Mining", Article, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, November 2015, 420 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Entity Disambiguation for Wild Big Data Using Multi-Level Clustering", InProceedings, Doctoral Consortium, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 396 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Entity Type Recognition for Heterogeneous Semantic Graphs", Article, AI Magazine, March 2015, 681 downloads.
- J. Mayfield, P. McNamee, C. Harmon, T. Finin, and D. Lawrie, "KELVIN: Extracting Knowledge from Large Text Collections", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium on Natural Language Access to Big Data, November 2014, 721 downloads.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "Taming Wild Big Data", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium on Natural Language Access to Big Data, November 2014, 661 downloads.
- V. Korolev and A. Joshi, "PROB: A tool for Tracking Provenance and Reproducibility of Big Data Experiments", InProceedings, Reproduce '14. HPCA 2014, March 2014, 874 downloads.