- K. M. Al Farabi, S. Sarkhel, S. Dey, and D. Venugopal, "Interpretable Explanations for Probabilistic Inference in Markov Logic", InProceedings, International Conference on Big Data, December 2021, 124 downloads.
- A. Kotal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "The Effect of Text Ambiguity on creating Policy Knowledge Graphs", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing (BDCloud 2021), September 2021, 425 downloads.
- A. Piplai, S. Chukkapalli, and A. Joshi, "NAttack! Adversarial Attacks to bypass a GAN based classifier trained to detect Network intrusion", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2020, 777 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, J. E. Dorband, and M. Halem, "A hybrid quantum enabled RBM advantage: convolutional autoencoders for quantum image compression and generative learning", InProceedings, Quantum Information Science, Sensing, and Computation XII, May 2020, 343 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, J. E. Dorband, and M. Halem, "A Hybrid Quantum Enabled RBM Advantage: Convolutional Autoencoders for Quantum Image Compression and Generative Learning", Article, arXiv preprint arXiv:2001.11946, January 2020, 544 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2019, 323 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019, 614 downloads.
- N. Pillai, F. Ferraro, and C. Matuszek, "Deep Learning for Category-Free Grounded Language Acquisition", NAACL Workshop on Spatial Language Understanding and Grounded Communication for Robotics, June 2019, 290 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich and T. Finin, "Event Nugget Detection using Thresholding and Classification Techniques", InProceedings, Eighth Text Analysis Conference, November 2015, 906 downloads.
- P. Nimbalkar, "Semantic Interpretation of Structured Log Files", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2015, 972 downloads.
- A. Iyengar, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Content-based prediction of temporal boundaries for events in Twitter", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third IEEE International Conference on Social Computing, October 2011, 2051 downloads.
- W. Li, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "ATM: Automated Trust Management for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Using Support Vector Machine", InProceedings, 12th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM 2011), June 2011, 1680 downloads.
- R. Dharurkar, "Context-Aware Middleware for Activity Recognition", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2011, 1415 downloads.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "Learning Co-reference Relations for FOAF Instances", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Poster and Demonstration Session at the 9th International Semantic Web Conference, November 2010, 2739 downloads, 2 citations.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "Computing FOAF Co-reference Relations with Rules and Machine Learning", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Social Data on the Web at ISWC2010, November 2010, 3999 downloads, 30 citations.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "A Machine Learning Approach to Linking FOAF Instances", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Spring Symposium on Linked Data Meets Artificial Intelligence, January 2010, 2581 downloads, 5 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, T. Finin, X. Zhu, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Video Summarization of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AMIA 2009 Annual Symposium, November 2009, 2118 downloads.
- D. Chinavle, P. Kolari, T. Oates, and T. Finin, "Ensembles in Adversarial Classification for Spam", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 18th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, November 2009, 4191 downloads, 1 citation.
- P. Kolari, "Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Dissertation, December 2007, 8549 downloads, 3 citations.
- J. Martineau, A. Java, P. Kolari, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and J. Mayfield, "BlogVox: Learning Sentiment Classifiers", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twenty-Second AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, July 2007, 1931 downloads, 2 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou, "Yahoo as an Ontology - using Yahoo categories to describe documents", InProceedings, ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'99), November 1999, 4459 downloads, 152 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou and T. Finin, "Experiments on using Yahoo! categories to describe documents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IJCAI99 Workshop on Intelligent Information Integration, July 1999, 2303 downloads, 2 citations.
- R. Kass, R. Katriel, and T. Finin, "Breaking the Primitive Concept Barrier", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications, February 1987, 18 downloads.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: A technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, October 1986, 2544 downloads, 19 citations.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: a technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, September 1986, 1085 downloads.
- T. Finin and D. Silverman, "Interactive Classification as a Knowledge Acquisition Tool", InBook, Expert Data Base Systems, January 1986, 17 downloads.
- Estimating Temporal Boundaries For Events Using Social Media Data
June 15, 2011
- Context-Aware Middleware for Activity Recognition
May 19, 2011
- Dynamic Domain Specific Sentimental Word Identification
November 9, 2010
- Detecting Domain Shift
September 3, 2010
- A Multiagent-Based Synergistic Approach for Software Fault Tolerance
November 9, 2009
- Dynamic Domain Adapting Sentiment Classifiers
September 22, 2009
- Adversarial Classification: An Ensemble-based approach
April 27, 2009
- Information Extraction via Automatic Generation of Semantic Classifiers
September 16, 2008
- Predicting Appropriate Semantic Web Terms from Words
February 26, 2008
- Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach
September 25, 2007