- R. Ayanzadeh, S. Mousavi, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Quantum Annealing Based Binary Compressive Sensing with Matrix Uncertainty", Article, arXiv:1901.00088 [cs.IT], January 2019, 395 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, A. Ganesan, K. P. Joshi, T. Oates, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Early Detection of Cybersecurity Threats Using Collaborative Cognition", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (CIC), October 2018, 1239 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, R. Frank, M. Aebig, and J. Lin, "Automated Knowledge Extraction from the Federal Acquisition Regulations System (FARS)", InProceedings, 2nd International Workshop on Enterprise Big Data Semantic and Analytics Modeling at IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2017 , December 2017, 985 downloads.
- S. Saha and K. P. Joshi, "Cognitive Assistance for Automating the Analysis of the Federal Acquisition Regulations System", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2017, November 2017, 631 downloads.
- S. Mittal, A. Gupta, K. P. Joshi, C. Pearce, and A. Joshi, "A Question and Answering System for Management of Cloud Service Level Agreements", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2017, 721 downloads.
- C. Grasso, "A Semantically Rich Cognitive Search Assistant For Clinical Notes", PhdThesis, UMBC, April 2017, 664 downloads.
- K. Chopra, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Secrecy Performance of Threshold-Based Decode-and-Forward Cooperative Cognitive Radio Network", Article, IET Communications 2017, February 2017, 435 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Gupta, S. Mittal, C. Pearce, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "ALDA : Cognitive Assistant for Legal Document Analytics", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2016, September 2016, 891 downloads.
- L. Ding, "Weaving the Web of Belief into the Semantic Web", Misc, submitted to WWW2004, May 2004, 6889 downloads.
- Y. K. Labrou, "Semantics for an Agent Communication Language", PhdThesis, UMBC, August 1996, 24 downloads, 234 citations.
- S. Saha and K. P. Joshi, "Cognitively Rich Framework to Automate Extraction and Representation of Legal Knowledge", TechReport, March 2018, 325 downloads.
- Cyber-Physical Social Systems: Research Challenges
April 6, 2012
- Virtual Patients as Intelligent Agents
May 8, 2009
- Access in a Virtual World
January 21, 2009
- The Science of Interaction: A New NSF Initiative
November 7, 2006
- Scalable Visual Comparison of Biological Trees and Sequences
April 28, 2006
- Using Cognitive Psychology to Solve Robotics Problems: An Introduction to Cognitive Robotics
February 10, 2006
- DARPA'S Information Processing Technology Office: Developing Cognitive Systems
September 10, 2004
- The Future of the Telecommunications Industry
January 26, 2004