Tags: computational linguistics
- C. Hanks and R. M. Verma, "Data Quality and Linguistic Cues for Domain-independent Deception Detection", InProceedings, IEEE/ACM International Conference on Big Data Computing, Applications and Technologies (BDCAT), December 2022, 24 downloads.
- F. Ferraro, A. Poliak, R. Cotterell, and B. Van Durme, "Frame-Based Continuous Lexical Semantics through Exponential Family Tensor Factorization and Semantic Proto-Roles", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Sixth Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantics (*SEM), August 2017, 508 downloads.
- M. Palmer and T. Finin, "Workshop on the Evaluation of Natural Language Processing Systems", Article, Computational Linguistics, September 1990, 32 downloads.
- M. Palmer, T. Finin, and S. M. Walter, "Workshop on the Evaluation of Natural Language Processing Systems", TechReport, RADC-TR-89-302, December 1988, 36 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. K. Joshi, A. Kroch, E. Prince, G. Sankoff, B. Webber, S. Weinstein, and R. Weischedel, "Computational Linguistics Research at the University of Pennsylvania", Article, Computational Linguistics, April 1983, 907 downloads.
- T. Finin and M. Palmer, "Parsing with Logical Variables", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First Conference on Applied Natural Language Processing, February 1983, 27 downloads.
- T. Finin, "The Semantic Interpretation of Compound Nominals", PhdThesis, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, February 1980, 1856 downloads, 85 citations.