- P. Schubel, Z. Chen, A. Crainiceanu, K. P. Joshi, and D. Needham, "A Semantic Framework for Secure and Efficient Contact Tracing of Infectious Diseases", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM) 2021, December 2021, 3 downloads.
- L. Elluri, A. Piplai, A. Kotal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "A Policy-Driven Approach to Secure Extraction of COVID-19 Data From Research Papers", Article, Frontiers in Big Data, doi: 10.3389/fdata.2021.701966, August 2021, 101 downloads.
- D. L. Kim and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantically Rich Knowledge Graph to Automate HIPAA Regulations for Cloud Health IT Services", 7th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2021), May 2021, 206 downloads.
- S. Oni, Z. Chen, A. Crainiceanu, K. P. Joshi, and D. Needham, "A Framework for Situation-Aware Access Control in Federated Data-as-a-Service Systems Based on Query Rewriting", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (IEEE SCC), 2020, October 2020, 234 downloads.
- Z. Boukouvalas, C. Mallinson, E. Crothers, N. Japkowicz, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and T. Adali, "Independent Component Analysis for Trustworthy Cyberspace during High Impact Events: An Application to Covid-19", Article, arXiv:2006.01284 [cs.LG], June 2020, 142 downloads.