- V. Mulwad, V. S. Kumar, J. W. Williams, T. Finin, S. Dixit, and A. Joshi, "Towards Semantic Exploration of Tables in Scientific Documents", InProceedings, Workshop on Semantic Technologies for Scientific, Technical and Legal Data, Extended Semantic Web Conference, May 2023, 251 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, T. Finin, V. S. Kumar, J. W. Williams, S. Dixit, and A. Joshi, "A Practical Entity Linking System for Tables in Scientific Literature", InProceedings, 3rd Workshop on Scientific Document Understanding at AAAI-2023, February 2023, 391 downloads.
- D. L. Kim, L. Elluri, and K. P. Joshi, "Trusted Compliance Enforcement Framework for Sharing Health Big Data", InProceedings, IEEE BigData 2021 4th Special Session on HealthCare Data, December 2021, 324 downloads.
- P. Schubel, Z. Chen, A. Crainiceanu, K. P. Joshi, and D. Needham, "A Semantic Framework for Secure and Efficient Contact Tracing of Infectious Diseases", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM) 2021, December 2021, 181 downloads.
- L. Elluri, A. Piplai, A. Kotal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "A Policy-Driven Approach to Secure Extraction of COVID-19 Data From Research Papers", Article, Frontiers in Big Data, doi: 10.3389/fdata.2021.701966, August 2021, 331 downloads.
- D. L. Kim and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantically Rich Knowledge Graph to Automate HIPAA Regulations for Cloud Health IT Services", 7th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2021), May 2021, 464 downloads.
- S. Oni, Z. Chen, A. Crainiceanu, K. P. Joshi, and D. Needham, "A Framework for Situation-Aware Access Control in Federated Data-as-a-Service Systems Based on Query Rewriting", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (IEEE SCC), 2020, October 2020, 408 downloads.
- Z. Boukouvalas, C. Mallinson, E. Crothers, N. Japkowicz, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and T. Adali, "Independent Component Analysis for Trustworthy Cyberspace during High Impact Events: An Application to Covid-19", Article, arXiv:2006.01284 [cs.LG], June 2020, 322 downloads.