Tags: cyber threat intelligence
- C. Hanks, M. Maiden, P. Ranade, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Recognizing and Extracting Cybersecurity Entities from Text", InProceedings, Workshop on Machine Learning for Cybersecurity, International Conference on Machine Learning, July 2022, 481 downloads.
- C. Hanks and M. Maiden, "CyNER: A Cybersecurity Domain Specific Dataset for Named Entity Recognition", Misc, UMBC Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day, April 2022, 307 downloads.
- S. Mitra, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Combating Fake Cyber Threat Intelligence using Provenance in Cybersecurity Knowledge Graphs", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2021, January 2022, 511 downloads.
- P. Ranade, A. Piplai, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "CyBERT: Contextualized Embeddings for the Cybersecurity Domain", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2021, 1046 downloads.
- P. Ranade, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Generating Fake Cyber Threat Intelligence Using Transformer-Based Models", Proceedings, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2021), July 2021, 502 downloads.
- A. Piplai, S. Mittal, M. Abdelsalam, M. Gupta, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Knowledge Enrichment by Fusing Representations for Malware Threat Intelligence and Behavior", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI) 2020, November 2020, 384 downloads.
- S. Mittal, "Knowledge for Cyber Threat Intelligence", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 238 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, A. Ganesan, K. P. Joshi, T. Oates, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Early Detection of Cybersecurity Threats Using Collaborative Cognition", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (CIC), October 2018, 2675 downloads.