Tags: distributed systems
- G. Shan, B. Zhao, J. Clavin, H. Zhang, and S. Duan, "Poligraph: Intrusion-Tolerant and Distributed Fake News Detection System", Article, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, November 2021.
- S. Mittal, K. P. Joshi, C. Pearce, and A. Joshi, "Parallelizing Natural Language Techniques for Knowledge Extraction from Cloud Service Level Agreements", InProceedings, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, October 2015, 1407 downloads.
- R. Schauer and A. Joshi, "A Probabilistic Approach to Distributed System Management", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Autonomic Computing, June 2010, 1721 downloads.
- A. B. Shah, "An integrated development environment for policies", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, March 2005, 2552 downloads.
- L. Kagal, "A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2004, 10 citations.
- D. Khushraj, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Semantic Tuple Spaces: A Coordination Infrastructure in Mobile Environments", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Semantic Web Conference , September 2003, 3 citations.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, O. V. Ratsimor, S. Avancha, V. Korolev, H. Chen, F. Perich, and R. S. Cost, "Intelligent Agents for Mobile and Embedded Devices", Article, International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, December 2002, 3806 downloads, 17 citations.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, O. V. Ratsimor, S. Avancha, V. Korolev, H. Chen, F. Perich, and R. S. Cost, "Information agents for mobile and embedded devices", Article, International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, September 2002, 1502 downloads.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Trust-Based Security in Pervasive Computing Environments", Article, IEEE Computer, December 2001, 9192 downloads, 214 citations.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, O. V. Ratsimor, and V. Korolev, "Information Agents for Mobile and Embedded Devices", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop Cooperative Information Agents, September 2001, 4405 downloads, 17 citations.
- R. S. Cost, "A framework for developing conversational agents", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 1999, 500 downloads.
- UMBC and IBM collaborate on autonomic computing
February 24, 2005
- The Changing Face of Programming
November 13, 2008
- MISSION: Multiagent Institutions for Sensor Networks
June 5, 2006
- Searching for Knowledge and Data on the Semantic Web
June 2, 2006
- Search Engines for Semantic Web Knowledge
May 5, 2006
- Exploring Corporate Firm based principles for solving problems in Wireless Sensor Networks
October 12, 2005
- Integrated Development Environment for Policies
March 7, 2005
- Security, Trust and Privacy in Pervasive Computing
October 26, 2004
- A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments
September 15, 2004
- Ontologies for mobile and pervasive computing
August 22, 2004
- First Workshop on Pervasive Security, Privacy and Trust (PSPT)
August 26, 2004
- Policy 2004
June 7, 2004