- K. P. Joshi and S. Saha, "A Semantically Rich Framework for Knowledge Representation of Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)", Article, Digital Government: Research and Practice, December 2020, 66 downloads.
- R. Patel and F. Ferraro, "On the Complementary Nature of Knowledge Graph Embedding, Fine Grain Entity Types, and Language Modeling", InProceedings, EMNLP Workshop on Deep Learning Inside Out, November 2020, 63 downloads.
- S. Vallurupalli, J. Sleeman, and T. Finin, "Fine and Ultra-Fine Entity Type Embeddings for Question Answering", InProceedings, International Semantic Web Conference, November 2020, 115 downloads.
- A. T. Nguyen, L. E. Richards, G. Y. Kebe, E. Raff, K. Darvish, F. Ferraro, and C. Matuszek, "Practical Cross-modal Manifold Alignment for Grounded Language", Article, arXiv:2009.05147 [cs.CV], September 2020, 42 downloads.
- A. Ganesan, F. Ferraro, and T. Oates, "Locality Preserving Loss to Align Vector Spaces", Article, arXiv:2004.03734 [cs.LG], April 2020, 64 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "CASIE: Extracting Cybersecurity Event Information from Text", InProceedings, Proceeding of the 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, February 2020, 815 downloads.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Knowledge Graph Fact Prediction via Knowledge-Enriched Tensor Factorization", Article, Journal of Web Semantics, December 2019, 644 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2019, 136 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019, 211 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, S. Hisamoto, and K. Duh, "Query Expansion for Cross-Language Question Re-Ranking", Article, arXiv:1904.07982, April 2019, 39 downloads.
- A. Padia, A. Roy, T. W. Satyapanich, F. Ferraro, S. Pan, Y. Park, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "UMBC at SemEval-2018 Task 8: Understanding Text about Malware", InProceedings, Proceedings of International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval-2018), June 2018, 718 downloads.