- P. Ranade, A. Piplai, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "CyBERT: Contextualized Embeddings for the Cybersecurity Domain", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2021, 1178 downloads.
- A. Ganesan, F. Ferraro, and T. Oates, "Locality Preserving Loss: Neighbors that Live together, Align together", InProceedings, AdaptNPT: The Second Workshop on Domain Adaptation for NLP at EACL, April 2021, 200 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi and S. Saha, "A Semantically Rich Framework for Knowledge Representation of Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)", Article, Digital Government: Research and Practice, December 2020, 291 downloads.
- R. Patel and F. Ferraro, "On the Complementary Nature of Knowledge Graph Embedding, Fine Grain Entity Types, and Language Modeling", InProceedings, EMNLP Workshop on Deep Learning Inside Out, November 2020, 253 downloads.
- M. Sills, P. Ranade, and S. Mittal, "Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence Augmentation and Embedding Improvement - A Healthcare Usecase", InProceedings, International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI), November 2020, 15 downloads.
- S. Vallurupalli, J. Sleeman, and T. Finin, "Fine and Ultra-Fine Entity Type Embeddings for Question Answering", InProceedings, International Semantic Web Conference, November 2020, 314 downloads.
- A. T. Nguyen, L. E. Richards, G. Y. Kebe, E. Raff, K. Darvish, F. Ferraro, and C. Matuszek, "Practical Cross-modal Manifold Alignment for Grounded Language", Article, arXiv:2009.05147 [cs.CV], September 2020, 203 downloads.
- A. Ganesan, F. Ferraro, and T. Oates, "Locality Preserving Loss to Align Vector Spaces", Article, arXiv:2004.03734 [cs.LG], April 2020, 258 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "CASIE: Extracting Cybersecurity Event Information from Text", InProceedings, Proceeding of the 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, February 2020, 1596 downloads.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Knowledge Graph Fact Prediction via Knowledge-Enriched Tensor Factorization", Article, Journal of Web Semantics, December 2019, 906 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2019, 297 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019, 572 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, S. Hisamoto, and K. Duh, "Query Expansion for Cross-Language Question Re-Ranking", Article, arXiv:1904.07982, April 2019, 255 downloads.
- A. Padia, A. Roy, T. W. Satyapanich, F. Ferraro, S. Pan, Y. Park, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "UMBC at SemEval-2018 Task 8: Understanding Text about Malware", InProceedings, Proceedings of International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval-2018), June 2018, 939 downloads.