- A. Piplai, P. Ranade, A. Kotal, S. Mittal, S. N. Narayanan, and A. Joshi, "Using Knowledge Graphs and Reinforcement Learning for Malware Analysis", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, December 2020, 363 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, J. E. Dorband, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Post-Quantum Error-Correction for Quantum Annealers", Article, arXiv:2010.00115 [quant-ph], September 2020, 83 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Advance Problem-Solving with Quantum Annealers", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2020, 374 downloads.
- A. Ganesan, F. Ferraro, and T. Oates, "Locality Preserving Loss to Align Vector Spaces", Article, arXiv:2004.03734 [cs.LG], April 2020, 80 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2019, 151 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019, 243 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, "A Framework for Detecting Anomalous Behaviors in Smart Cyber-physical Systems", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 112 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Cleaning Noisy Knowledge Graphs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium at the 16th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2017, 918 downloads.
- J. Lo, Y. Gui, and Y. Peng, "Training Deep Neural Networks with Gradual Deconvexification", InProceedings, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2016),, June 2016, 67 downloads.
- Y. Gui, "Convexification and Deconvexification for Training Artificial Neural Networks", PhdThesis, May 2016, 76 downloads.
- D. Norris, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity Challenges to American State and Local Governments", InProceedings, 15th European Conference on eGovernment, June 2015.
- D. Norris, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity Challenges to American State and Local Governments", InProceedings, 15th European Conference on eGovernment, June 2015, 905 downloads.
- J. Lo, Y. Gui, and Y. Peng, "The Normalized Risk-Averting Error Criterion for Avoiding Nonglobal Local Minima in Training Neural Networks", Article, Neurocomputing, February 2015, 69 downloads.
- J. Lo, Y. Gui, and Y. Peng, "Overcoming the Local-Minimum Problem in Training Multilayer Perceptrons with the NRAE Training Method", InProceedings, Ninth International Symposium on Neural Networks (ISNN 2012), July 2012, 72 downloads.
- W. Li, P. A. Kodeswaran, P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Managing and Securing Critical Infrastructure - A Semantic Policy and Trust Driven Approach", InBook, Handbook on Securing Cyber-Physical Critical Infrastructure: Foundations and Challenges, January 2012, 1345 downloads.
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 2183 downloads.
- A. Gupta, K. Viswanathan, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and P. Kumaraguru, "Integrating Linked Open Data with Unstructured Text for Intelligence Gathering Tasks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Eighth International Workshop on Information Integration on the Web, March 2011, 1525 downloads.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, F. Perich, W. Li, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Enforcing Secure and Robust Routing with Declarative Policies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2010 Military Communications Conference, October 2010, 1678 downloads, 1 citation.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and F. Perich, "A Declarative Approach for Secure and Robust Routing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Workshop on Assurable & Usable Security Configuration , October 2010, 2015 downloads.
- J. Kim and Y. Peng, "A semantic similarity analysis for data mappings between heterogeneous XML schemas", InBook, Electronic Business Interoperability: Concepts, Opportunities and Challenges, January 2010, 1408 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, "The Effect of Computerized Resident Sign-Out on Clarity", Proceedings, Proceedings of the AMIA 2009 Annual Symposium, November 2009, 2095 downloads.
- W. Li, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Policy-based Malicious Peer Detection in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Information Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust (PASSAT 2009), August 2009, 2647 downloads, 4 citations.
- e. and M. M. Rahman, "Fault tolerant reversible logic synthesis: Carry look-ahead and carry-skip adders", InProceedings, IEEE 2009 International Conference on Advances in Computational Tools for Engineering Applications, July 2009.
- Y. Shi, "An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition Error Detection", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, October 2008, 3221 downloads.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, B. Kulvatunyou, N. Ivezik, and A. Jones, "A Layered Approach to Semantic Similarity Analysis of XML Schemas", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, July 2008, 1956 downloads, 1 citation.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, S. B. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing semantic policies for managing BGP route dissemination", InProceedings, Automated Network Management (INFOCOM workshops), April 2008, 1476 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing Semantic Policies for Secure BGP Route Dissemination", TechReport, September 2007, 2216 downloads.
- S. Agarwal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, and T. Ganous, "A Pervasive Computing System for the Operating Room of the Future", Article, Mobile Networks and Applications, August 2007, 3383 downloads.
- A. Java, P. Kolari, T. Finin, J. Mayfield, A. Joshi, and J. Martineau, "BlogVox: Separating Blog Wheat from Blog Chaff", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Analytics for Noisy Unstructured Text Data, 20th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-2007), January 2007, 3444 downloads, 8 citations.
- W. Wilson, Y. Peng, and L. L. Augsburger, "Generalization of a Prototype Intelligent Hybrid System for Hard Gelatin Capsule Formulation Development", Article, AAPS PharmSciTech, October 2005, 1996 downloads.
- A. B. Shah, "An integrated development environment for policies", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, March 2005, 2401 downloads.
- L. Ding, L. Zhou, and T. Finin, "Trust Based Knowledge Outsourcing for Semantic Web Agents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2003 IEEE/WIC International Conference on Web Intelligence, October 2003, 3276 downloads, 47 citations.
- A. Joshi and H. Shah, "Fuzzy Clustering for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 12th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, April 2003, 51 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Integrality of Speech in Multimodal Interfaces", Article, ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction, November 1998, 3483 downloads, 69 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Effect of Perceptual Structure on Multimodal Speech Recognition Interfaces", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 1998, 810 downloads.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: A technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, October 1986, 2323 downloads, 19 citations.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: a technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, September 1986, 892 downloads.
- J. Shrager and T. Finin, "An Expert System that Volunteers Advice", InProceedings, Proc. Second Annual National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-82), August 1982, 3144 downloads, 39 citations.
- Phd proposal: A Semantic Resolution Framework for Manufacturing Capability Data Integration
May 14, 2013
- Estimating Temporal Boundaries For Events Using Social Media Data
June 15, 2011
- Machine aided human translation - An automated system for transcribing dictated document translations
October 8, 2010
- Learning by Reading: Automatic Knowledge Extraction Through Semantic Analysis
July 2, 2010
- Recovering from Internet Routing Failures using Declarative Policies and Argumentation Protocols
April 13, 2010
- Security Through Policy and Trust in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
November 3, 2009
- Understanding RSM: Relief Social Media
September 15, 2009
- Virtual Patients as Intelligent Agents
May 8, 2009
- Feature Engineering for Sentiment
November 18, 2008
- An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition
October 20, 2008