- F. Lu, J. Munoz, M. Fuchs, T. LeBlond, E. Zaresky-Williams, E. Raff, F. Ferraro, and B. Testa, "A General Framework for Auditing Differentially Private Machine Learning", InProceedings, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, November 2022, 74 downloads.
- A. Padia, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Jointly Identifying and Fixing Inconsistent Readings from Information Extraction Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third Deep Learning Inside Out (DeeLIO):Workshop: Knowledge Extraction and Integration for Deep Learning Architecture, May 2022, 229 downloads.
- F. Lu, F. Ferraro, and E. Raff, "Continuously Generalized Ordinal Regression for Linear and Deep Models", InProceedings, SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, April 2022, 148 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, I. Stajner, C. Keller, M. Halem, C. Hamer, R. Montuoro, B. Baker, and e., "The Integration of Artificial Intelligence for Improved Operational Air Quality Forecasting", InProceedings, AGU Fall Meeting 2021, December 2021.
- A. Piplai, P. Ranade, A. Kotal, S. Mittal, S. N. Narayanan, and A. Joshi, "Using Knowledge Graphs and Reinforcement Learning for Malware Analysis", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, December 2020, 909 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, J. E. Dorband, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Post-Quantum Error-Correction for Quantum Annealers", Article, arXiv:2010.00115 [quant-ph], September 2020, 291 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Advance Problem-Solving with Quantum Annealers", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2020, 603 downloads.
- A. Ganesan, F. Ferraro, and T. Oates, "Locality Preserving Loss to Align Vector Spaces", Article, arXiv:2004.03734 [cs.LG], April 2020, 271 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2019, 323 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019, 614 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, "A Framework for Detecting Anomalous Behaviors in Smart Cyber-physical Systems", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 286 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Cleaning Noisy Knowledge Graphs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium at the 16th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2017, 1133 downloads.
- J. Lo, Y. Gui, and Y. Peng, "Training Deep Neural Networks with Gradual Deconvexification", InProceedings, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2016),, June 2016, 245 downloads.
- Y. Gui, "Convexification and Deconvexification for Training Artificial Neural Networks", PhdThesis, May 2016, 230 downloads.
- D. Norris, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity Challenges to American State and Local Governments", InProceedings, 15th European Conference on eGovernment, June 2015, 272 downloads.
- J. Lo, Y. Gui, and Y. Peng, "The Normalized Risk-Averting Error Criterion for Avoiding Nonglobal Local Minima in Training Neural Networks", Article, Neurocomputing, February 2015, 203 downloads.
- J. Lo, Y. Gui, and Y. Peng, "Overcoming the Local-Minimum Problem in Training Multilayer Perceptrons with the NRAE Training Method", InProceedings, Ninth International Symposium on Neural Networks (ISNN 2012), July 2012, 238 downloads.
- W. Li, P. A. Kodeswaran, P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Managing and Securing Critical Infrastructure - A Semantic Policy and Trust Driven Approach", InBook, Handbook on Securing Cyber-Physical Critical Infrastructure: Foundations and Challenges, January 2012, 1531 downloads.
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 2508 downloads.
- A. Gupta, K. Viswanathan, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and P. Kumaraguru, "Integrating Linked Open Data with Unstructured Text for Intelligence Gathering Tasks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Eighth International Workshop on Information Integration on the Web, March 2011, 1711 downloads.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, F. Perich, W. Li, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Enforcing Secure and Robust Routing with Declarative Policies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2010 Military Communications Conference, October 2010, 1848 downloads, 1 citation.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and F. Perich, "A Declarative Approach for Secure and Robust Routing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Workshop on Assurable & Usable Security Configuration , October 2010, 2197 downloads.
- J. Kim and Y. Peng, "A semantic similarity analysis for data mappings between heterogeneous XML schemas", InBook, Electronic Business Interoperability: Concepts, Opportunities and Challenges, January 2010, 1559 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, "The Effect of Computerized Resident Sign-Out on Clarity", Proceedings, Proceedings of the AMIA 2009 Annual Symposium, November 2009, 2256 downloads.
- W. Li, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Policy-based Malicious Peer Detection in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Information Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust (PASSAT 2009), August 2009, 2965 downloads, 4 citations.
- e. and M. M. Rahman, "Fault tolerant reversible logic synthesis: Carry look-ahead and carry-skip adders", InProceedings, IEEE 2009 International Conference on Advances in Computational Tools for Engineering Applications, July 2009.
- Y. Shi, "An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition Error Detection", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, October 2008, 3372 downloads.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, B. Kulvatunyou, N. Ivezik, and A. Jones, "A Layered Approach to Semantic Similarity Analysis of XML Schemas", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, July 2008, 2108 downloads, 1 citation.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, S. B. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing semantic policies for managing BGP route dissemination", InProceedings, Automated Network Management (INFOCOM workshops), April 2008, 1635 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing Semantic Policies for Secure BGP Route Dissemination", TechReport, September 2007, 2427 downloads.
- S. Agarwal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, and T. Ganous, "A Pervasive Computing System for the Operating Room of the Future", Article, Mobile Networks and Applications, August 2007, 3629 downloads.
- A. Java, P. Kolari, T. Finin, J. Mayfield, A. Joshi, and J. Martineau, "BlogVox: Separating Blog Wheat from Blog Chaff", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Analytics for Noisy Unstructured Text Data, 20th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-2007), January 2007, 3665 downloads, 8 citations.
- W. Wilson, Y. Peng, and L. L. Augsburger, "Generalization of a Prototype Intelligent Hybrid System for Hard Gelatin Capsule Formulation Development", Article, AAPS PharmSciTech, October 2005, 2157 downloads.
- A. B. Shah, "An integrated development environment for policies", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, March 2005, 2577 downloads.
- L. Ding, L. Zhou, and T. Finin, "Trust Based Knowledge Outsourcing for Semantic Web Agents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2003 IEEE/WIC International Conference on Web Intelligence, October 2003, 3457 downloads, 47 citations.
- A. Joshi and H. Shah, "Fuzzy Clustering for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 12th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, April 2003, 51 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Integrality of Speech in Multimodal Interfaces", Article, ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction, November 1998, 3653 downloads, 69 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Effect of Perceptual Structure on Multimodal Speech Recognition Interfaces", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 1998, 954 downloads.
- C. Weir, T. Finin, R. McEntire, and B. SIlk, "A Three-Tiered Approach to Integrating Inforrnation Retrieval and Natural Language Processing", InProceedings, Workshop on Language and Information Processing, October 1991, 21 downloads.
- T. Finin, R. McEntire, C. Weir, and B. SIlk, "A Three-Tiered Approach to Natural Language Text Retrieval", InProceedings, AAAI-91 Workshop on Natural Language Text Retrieval, August 1991, 21 downloads.
- R. Kass, R. Katriel, and T. Finin, "Breaking the Primitive Concept Barrier", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications, February 1987, 18 downloads.
- E. Schuster and T. Finin, "VP 2 : the role of user modelling in correcting errors in second language learning", InBook, Artificial Intelligence and its Applications, January 1987, 11 downloads.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: A technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, October 1986, 2544 downloads, 19 citations.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: a technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, September 1986, 1085 downloads.
- T. Finin and D. Silverman, "Interactive Classification as a Knowledge Acquisition Tool", InBook, Expert Data Base Systems, January 1986, 17 downloads.
- J. Shrager and T. Finin, "An Expert System that Volunteers Advice", InProceedings, Proc. Second Annual National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-82), August 1982, 3339 downloads, 39 citations.
- D. L. Waltz, T. Finin, F. Green, F. Conrad, B. Goodman, and G. D. Hadden, "The Planes System: Natural Language Access to a Large Data Base", TechReport, University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign, November 1976, 81 downloads.
- Phd proposal: A Semantic Resolution Framework for Manufacturing Capability Data Integration
May 14, 2013
- Estimating Temporal Boundaries For Events Using Social Media Data
June 15, 2011
- Machine aided human translation - An automated system for transcribing dictated document translations
October 8, 2010
- Learning by Reading: Automatic Knowledge Extraction Through Semantic Analysis
July 2, 2010
- Recovering from Internet Routing Failures using Declarative Policies and Argumentation Protocols
April 13, 2010
- Security Through Policy and Trust in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
November 3, 2009
- Understanding RSM: Relief Social Media
September 15, 2009
- Virtual Patients as Intelligent Agents
May 8, 2009
- Feature Engineering for Sentiment
November 18, 2008
- An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition
October 20, 2008