- H. Chen, "An Intelligent Broker Architecture for Pervasive Context-Aware Systems", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2004, 6519 downloads, 17 citations.
- H. Chen, F. Perich, D. Chakraborty, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Intelligent Agents Meet Semantic Web in a Smart Meeting Room", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents & Multi Agent Systems (AAMAS 2004), July 2004, 5145 downloads, 81 citations.
- A. Kunjithapatham, "Personal Agents on Semantic Web", MastersThesis, UMBC, January 2004.
- Y. Zou, T. Finin, L. Ding, H. Chen, and R. Pan, "Using Semantic web technology in Multi-Agent systems: a case study in the TAGA Trading agent environment", InProceedings, Proceeding of the 5th International Conference on Electronic Commerce, September 2003, 3437 downloads, 47 citations.
- J. Undercofer, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and J. Pinkston, "A Target-Centric Ontology for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Workshop on Ontologies in Distributed Systems, held at The 18th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, July 2003, 947 downloads, 50 citations.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Developing Secure Agent Systems Using Delegation Based Trust Management", InProceedings, Security of Mobile Multi-Agent Systems Workshop, Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2002) , July 2002, 4855 downloads, 38 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou and T. Finin, "History, State of the Art and Challenges for Agent Communication Languages", Article, Informatik/Informatique, January 2000, 2087 downloads, 9 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou, T. Finin, and Y. Peng, "The current landscape of Agent Communication Languages", Article, IEEE Intelligent Systems, March 1999, 1872 downloads, 446 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou and Y. Peng, "The Interoperability Problem: Bringing together Mobile Agents and Agent Communication Languages,", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Hawaii International Conference On System Sciences, January 1999, 2178 downloads, 29 citations.
- Y. Peng and Y. K. Labrou, "Mobile agents can benefit from standards efforts on interagent communication", Article, IEEE Communications Magazine, July 1998, 1795 downloads, 26 citations.
- H. Chen, "An Intelligent Broker Architecture for Context-Aware Systems", TechReport, PhD Dissertation Proposal, December 2002, 9074 downloads.
- TAGA sourceforged
October 24, 2003
- PhD Defense: An Intelligent Broker Architecture for Pervasive Context-Aware Systems
December 3, 2004
- Personal Agents on the Semantic Web
January 26, 2004