- M. M. Rahman, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", Proceedings, SDM 2016 Doctoral Forum, SIAM International Conference on Data Mining , April 2017, 87 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Gupta, S. Mittal, C. Pearce, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "ALDA : Cognitive Assistant for Legal Document Analytics", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2016, September 2016, 488 downloads.
- C. Lee, Y. H. Lee, Y. Peng, and H. Cho, "A Supplier Discovery Framework For Effective And Efficient Configuration Of A Supply Chain", Article, International Journal of Industrial Engineering,, November 2011, 924 downloads.
- I. Mayk, A. Patwardhan, and e., "Tactical Information Technology for Assured Network Operations Information Dissemination and Management for Battle Command Support Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 27th Army Science Conference, November 2010, 882 downloads.
- H. Cho, J. Woo, N. Ivezik, A. Jones, P. Denno, and Y. Peng, "An Integration Technology for Long Distance Logistics and Supply Chain Managemen", InProceedings, roceedings of the 18th International Conference on Management of Technology, April 2009, 1181 downloads.
- C. Parr, J. Sachs, L. Han, and T. Wang, "RDF123 and Spotter: Tools for generating OWL and RDF for biodiversity data in spreadsheets and unstructured text", InProceedings, Proceedings of Biodiversity Information Standards Annual Conference (TDWG 2007), October 2007, 1538 downloads, 3 citations.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Accuracy of the suspected blood indicator in detecting red lesions during wireless capsule endoscopy", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2007.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, Y. Yesha, and T. Finin, "Toward Distributed Service Discovery in Pervasive Computing Environments", Article, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing , February 2006, 2083 downloads, 142 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Towards Distributed Service Discovery in Pervasive Computing Environments", Article, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, July 2004, 2995 downloads, 29 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, "Service Discovery and Compsition in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Thesis, June 2004, 3634 downloads, 8 citations.
- F. Perich, A. Cedilnik, L. Kagal, and A. Joshi, "A Secure Infrastructure for Service Discovery and Access in Pervasive Computing", Article, ACM Monet: Special Issue on Security in Mobile Computing Environments, October 2003, 3567 downloads, 44 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "GSD: A Novel Group-based Service Discovery Protocol for MANETs", InProceedings, 4th IEEE Conference on Mobile and Wireless Communications Networks (MWCN), September 2002, 3429 downloads, 218 citations.
- S. Avancha, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Enhanced Service Discovery in Bluetooth", Article, IEEE Computer, June 2002, 2291 downloads, 61 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou, T. Finin, and Y. Peng, "The current landscape of Agent Communication Languages", Article, IEEE Intelligent Systems, March 1999, 1773 downloads, 446 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Integrality of Speech in Multimodal Interfaces", Article, ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction, November 1998, 2841 downloads, 69 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "Speech Input in Multimodal Environments: Effects of Perceptual Structure on Speed, Accuracy, and Acceptance", PhdThesis, May 1997, 2270 downloads, 1 citation.
- C. Parr, J. Sachs, A. Parafiynyk, T. Wang, and R. Espinosa, "ETHAN: the Evolutionary Trees and Natural History Ontology", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2006, 3773 downloads, 1 citation.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Towards Distributed Service Discovery in Pervasive Computing Environments", TechReport, Submitted to IEEE TMC Technical Report TR-CS-03-26, June 2003, 2825 downloads.
- A. Cedilnik, L. Kagal, F. Perich, and A. Joshi, "A Secure Infrastructure for Service Discovery and Access in Pervasive Computing", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2001, 3860 downloads.
- S. Avancha, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Enhancing the Bluetooth Service Discovery Protocol", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2001, 1058 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Effect of Perceptual Structure on Multimodal Speech Recognition Interfaces", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 1998, 509 downloads.
- Yun Peng receives award from NIST for supply chain research
March 10, 2011
- Looking back at the ebiquity research group's 2006
January 1, 2007
- Parr gives invited talk at ESA 2006
August 23, 2006
- Swoogle 2006 released
February 1, 2006
- ELVIS poster wins award
October 28, 2005
- Generative Adversarial Networks, An Introduction
February 1, 2017
- Phd proposal: A Semantic Resolution Framework for Manufacturing Capability Data Integration
May 14, 2013
- High Resolution Decadal Gridding of NASA Atmospheric Infrared Sounder (AIRS) Earth Monitoring Instrument.
March 1, 2012
- Visiting students' presentations - Social Media Analytics
February 16, 2012
- Mid-Atlantic Student Colloquium on Speech, Language and Learning
September 23, 2011
- Frontiers of Multi-Core Computing Workshop
September 22, 2010
- Pixels to Teraflops: 30 Years of GPUs
November 16, 2009
- A Multiagent-Based Synergistic Approach for Software Fault Tolerance
November 9, 2009
- Effective Network Security in a Dynamic World
September 30, 2009
- Frontiers of Multicore Computing
August 26, 2008