- S. Dutta, S. Chukkapalli, M. Sulgekar, S. Krithivasan, P. K. Das, and A. Joshi, "Context Sensitive Access Control in Smart Home Environments", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2020), May 2020, 176 downloads.
- S. K. Singh, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Entropy Based Electricity Theft Detection in AMI Network", Article, IET Cyber-Physical Systems: Theory and Applications, October 2017, 752 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "AI based approach to identify compromised meters in data integrity attacks on smart grid", Article, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, October 2017, 490 downloads.
- S. K. Singh, K. Khanna, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Joint transformation based detection of false data injection attacks in smart grid", Article, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, June 2017, 690 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Bi-level Modelling of False Data Injection Attacks on Security Constrained Optimal Power Flow", Article, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, June 2017, 410 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Bid Modification Attack in Smart Grid for Monetary Benefits", InProceedings, 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Nanoelectronic and Information Systems (iNIS), December 2016, 404 downloads.
- K. Khanna, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "On Detecting False Data Injection with Limited Network Information using Statistical Techniques", InProceedings, IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, Chicago, 2017, November 2016, 434 downloads.
- K. Khanna, B. K. Panigrahi, and A. Joshi, "Data Integrity Attack in Smart Grid: Optimized Attack to Gain Monetary Economic Profit", Article, IET Transactions on Generation, Transmission and Distribution, September 2016, 1044 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Feasibility and mitigation of false data injection attacks in smart grid", InProceedings, IEEE 6th International Conference on Power Systems (ICPS), 2016 , March 2016, 460 downloads.
- J. Kim, S. Lee, M. Halem, and Y. Peng, "Semantic Similarity Analysis of XML Schema using Grid Computing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, August 2009, 358 downloads.
- M. Halem, C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Providing Gridded Atmospheric Radiance Products and Services from MODIS and AIRS Instruments on NASA's Aqua Satellite", Article, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2008., February 2009.
- M. Halem, N. Most, C. Tilmes, K. Stewart, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Service-Oriented Atmospheric Radiances (SOAR): Gridding and Analysis Services for Multisensor Aqua IR Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, N. Most, and A. Bertolli, "SOAR: A System for the Analysis of Atmospheric Radiances", InProceedings, EOS Transactions, December 2007.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, M. Goldberg, and L. Zhou, "A Web Service Tool (SOAR) for the Dynamic Generation of L1 Grids of Coincident AIRS, AMSU and MODIS Satellite Sounding Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, EOS Transactions, June 2007.
- V. Hingne, A. Joshi, J. Michopoulos, and E. N. Houstis, "On the Grid and Sensor Networks", InProceedings, IEEE Fourth International Workshop on Grid Computing (GRID2003), August 2003, 15 citations.
- S. Cranefield, T. Finin, V. Tamma, and S. Willmott, "Proceedings of the Workshop on Ontologies in Agent Systems (OAS'03", Proceedings, CEUR Publications, July 2003, 2888 downloads.
- V. Hingne, A. Joshi, T. Finin, H. Kargupta, and E. N. Houstis, "Towards a Pervasive Grid", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Int. Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium , April 2003, 1206 downloads.
- Securing Cyber-Physical Systems
March 26, 2012
- talk: Self-sustainable Cyber-physical System Design
March 13, 2012
- High Resolution Decadal Gridding of NASA Atmospheric Infrared Sounder (AIRS) Earth Monitoring Instrument.
March 1, 2012
- Security of Industrial Control Systems. How Is It Different from IT Cyber Security?
December 10, 2010
- Integrated System Model for Electric Grids
September 20, 2010
- A smart grid perspective: finding value in the collision of energy and information
September 8, 2010
- Map Reduce for Scientific Applications
November 17, 2009
- A General Algorithm for Gridding Earth Sensing Scanning Instruments
May 5, 2008
- Gridded Outgoing Longwave Radiation using the Atmospheric Infrared Sounder
February 19, 2008
- Empowering Scientific Discovery by Distributed Data Mining on the Grid Infrastructure
September 28, 2007