Tags: human language technology
- A. L. Kashyap, L. Han, R. Yus, J. Sleeman, T. W. Satyapanich, S. R. Gandhi, and T. Finin, "Meerkat Mafia: Multilingual and Cross-Level Semantic Textual Similarity systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation, August 2014, 3186 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, T. Finin, Z. Syed, and A. Joshi, "T2LD: Interpreting and Representing Tables as Linked Data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Poster and Demonstration Session at the 9th International Semantic Web Conference, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, November 2010, 4582 downloads, 2 citations.
- V. Mulwad, "T2LD - An automatic framework for extracting, interpreting and representing tables as Linked Data", MastersThesis, UMBC, August 2010, 3191 downloads.
- Z. Syed, T. Finin, V. Mulwad, and A. Joshi, "Exploiting a Web of Semantic Data for Interpreting Tables", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second Web Science Conference, April 2010, 4869 downloads, 6 citations.
- T. Finin, Z. Syed, J. Mayfield, P. McNamee, and C. Piatko, "Using Wikitology for Cross-Document Entity Coreference Resolution", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Spring Symposium on Learning by Reading and Learning to Read, March 2009, 2635 downloads, 7 citations.
- T. Finin, A. K. Joshi, and B. Webber, "Natural language interactions with artificial experts", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, June 1986, 710 downloads.