Tags: knowledge extraction
- S. Mittal, "Knowledge for Cyber Threat Intelligence", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 71 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, R. Frank, M. Aebig, and J. Lin, "Automated Knowledge Extraction from the Federal Acquisition Regulations System (FARS)", InProceedings, 2nd International Workshop on Enterprise Big Data Semantic and Analytics Modeling at IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2017 , December 2017, 1036 downloads.
- S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Thinking, Fast and Slow: Combining Vector Spaces and Knowledge Graphs", Article, CoRR, August 2017, 503 downloads.
- S. Mittal, K. P. Joshi, C. Pearce, and A. Joshi, "Parallelizing Natural Language Techniques for Knowledge Extraction from Cloud Service Level Agreements", InProceedings, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, October 2015, 1181 downloads.
- P. McNamee, v. Stoyanov, J. Mayfield, T. Finin, T. Oates, T. Xu, D. Oard, and D. Lawrie, "HLTCOE Participation at TAC 2012: Entity Linking and Cold Start Knowledge Base Construction", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth Text Analysis Conference (TAC 2012), November 2012, 1032 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, "Intellectual knowledge extraction from online social data", InProceedings, 2012 International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), May 2012.
- O. Walavalkar, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Streaming Knowledge Bases", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Scalable Semantic Web knowledge Base Systems, October 2008, 3566 downloads, 4 citations.
- O. Walavalkar, "Streaming Knowledge Bases", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 4 citations.
- S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Thinking, Fast and Slow: Combining Vector Spaces and Knowledge Graphs", TechReport, arXiv, August 2017, 909 downloads.
- Learning by Reading: Automatic Knowledge Extraction Through Semantic Analysis
July 2, 2010
- Streaming Knowledge Bases
August 29, 2007