Tags: knowledge representation
- S. N. Narayanan, A. Ganesan, K. P. Joshi, T. Oates, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Early Detection of Cybersecurity Threats Using Collaborative Cognition", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (CIC), October 2018, 707 downloads.
- L. Elluri and K. P. Joshi, "A Knowledge Representation of Cloud Data controls for EU GDPR Compliance", InProceedings, 11th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD), July 2018, 493 downloads.
- A. Nagar and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantically Rich Knowledge Representation of PCI DSS for Cloud Services", InProceedings, 6th International IBM Cloud Academy Conference ICACON 2018, Japan, May 2018, 299 downloads.
- S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Thinking, Fast and Slow: Combining Vector Spaces and Knowledge Graphs", Article, CoRR, August 2017, 112 downloads.
- A. Java, S. Nirenburg, M. McShane, T. Finin, J. English, and A. Joshi, "Using a Natural Language Understanding System to Generate Semantic Web Content", Article, International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems, November 2007, 3038 downloads, 13 citations.
- A. Java, T. Finin, and S. Nirenburg, "Integrating Language Understanding Agents Into the Semantic Web", InProceedings, First International Symposium on Agents and the Semantic Web, November 2005, 5339 downloads, 10 citations.
- L. Ding, P. Kolari, Z. Ding, and S. Avancha, "Using Ontologies in the Semantic Web: A Survey", InBook, Ontologies in the Context of Information Systems, October 2005, 7673 downloads, 36 citations.
- S. Ganjugunte, "Extending the Non-monotonic Reasoning Infrastructure for the Semantic Web via Well-founded Negation and incremental Support for Courteous Logic Programs,", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2005, 2670 downloads.
- V. Parekh and J. (. Gwo, "Mining Domain Specific Texts and Glossaries to Evaluate and Enrich Domain Ontologies", InProceedings, International Conference of Information and Knowledge Engineering, June 2004, 7583 downloads, 24 citations.
- Z. Ding and Y. Peng, "A Probabilistic Extension to Ontology Language OWL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference On System Sciences (HICSS-37)., January 2004, 5542 downloads, 154 citations.
- M. Gandhe, T. Finin, and B. Grosof, "SweetJess: Translating DamlRuleML to Jess", InProceedings, International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web in conjunction with ISWC2002, June 2002, 2349 downloads, 51 citations.
- B. Grosof, "Knowledge-Based Electronic Markets", Proceedings, AAAI Press, August 2000, 2 citations.
- J. Pastor, D. P. McKay, and T. Finin, "View-Concepts: Knowledge-Based Access to Databases", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, November 1992, 1903 downloads, 27 citations.
- D. P. McKay, T. Finin, and A. O'Hare, "The Intelligent Database Interface: Integrating AI and database systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 1990 National Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1990, 3265 downloads, 54 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, R. McEntire, and D. P. McKay, "The intelligent system server: delivering AI to complex systems", InProceedings, IEEE International Workshop on Tools for Artificial Intelligence -- Architectures, Languages and Algorithms, October 1989, 841 downloads.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, and D. Matuszek, "Adding forward chaining and truth maintenance to Prolog", InProceedings, 5th Artificial Intelligence Applications, March 1989, 725 downloads.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: A technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, October 1986, 2043 downloads, 19 citations.
- T. Finin, "Translating KL-One from interlisp to Franzlisp", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second KL-One Workshop, June 1982, 472 downloads.
- S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Thinking, Fast and Slow: Combining Vector Spaces and Knowledge Graphs", TechReport, arXiv, August 2017, 631 downloads.
- A. Java, S. Nirenburg, M. McShane, J. English, and A. Joshi, "Using a Natural Language Understanding System to Generate Semantic Web Content", TechReport, October 2006, 2532 downloads.
- L. Ding, P. Kolari, Z. Ding, S. Avancha, and A. Joshi, "Using Ontologies in the Semantic Web: A Survey", TechReport, TR-CS-05-07, July 2005, 7195 downloads.
- B. Grosof, M. Gandhe, and T. Finin, "SweetJess: Inferencing in Situated Courteous RuleML via Translation to and from Jess Rules", TechReport, May 2003, 1793 downloads.
- UMBC and IBM collaborate on autonomic computing
February 24, 2005
- From Strings to Things
July 14, 2016
- How To Tell Stuff To Your Computer- The Enigmatic Art of Knowledge Representation
October 17, 2008
- Integrating Language Understanding Agents Into the Semantic Web
October 26, 2005
- Knowledge Representation 2004
June 2, 2004