- M. Gaur, "Targeted Knowledge Infusion To Make Conversational AI Explainable and Safe", Proceedings, AAAI23 New Faculty Highlights, February 2023, 144 downloads.
- K. Roy, M. Gaur, M. Soltani, V. Rawte, and A. Sheth, "ProKnow: Process knowledge for safety constrained and explainable question generation for mental health diagnostic assistance", Article, Frontiers in Big Data, January 2023, 37 downloads.
- S. Vallurupalli, S. Ghosh, K. Erk, N. Balasubramanian, and F. Ferraro, "POQue: Asking Participant-specific Outcome Questions for a Deeper Understanding of Complex Events", Proceedings of the 2022 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, December 2022, 84 downloads.
- V. Rawte, K. Roy, M. Chakraborty, M. Gaur, K. Faldu, P. Kikani, H. Akbari, and A. Sheth, "TDLR: Top (Semantic)-Down (Syntactic) Language Representation", InProceedings, Attention Workshop, 36th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2022), November 2022, 103 downloads.
- P. Ranade, A. Piplai, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "CyBERT: Contextualized Embeddings for the Cybersecurity Domain", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2021, 1237 downloads.
- P. Ranade, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Generating Fake Cyber Threat Intelligence Using Transformer-Based Models", Proceedings, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2021), July 2021, 563 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Deep Understanding of a Document's Structure", InProceedings, 4th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Big Data Computing, Applications and Technologies, December 2017, 1135 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", Article, arXiv e-print, September 2017, 888 downloads.