Tags: language understanding
- M. Gaur, "Targeted Knowledge Infusion To Make Conversational AI Explainable and Safe", Proceedings, AAAI23 New Faculty Highlights, February 2023, 143 downloads.
- V. Rawte, K. Roy, M. Chakraborty, M. Gaur, K. Faldu, P. Kikani, H. Akbari, and A. Sheth, "TDLR: Top (Semantic)-Down (Syntactic) Language Representation", InProceedings, Attention Workshop, 36th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2022), November 2022, 103 downloads.
- K. Roy, Y. Zi, V. Narayanan, M. Gaur, and A. Sheth, "KSAT: Knowledge-infused Self Attention Transformer -- Integrating Multiple Domain-Specific Contexts", TechReport, arXiv:2210.04307 [cs.CL], October 2022, 81 downloads.
- P. Ranade, S. Dey, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Computational Understanding of Narratives: A Survey", Article, IEEE Access, September 2022, 225 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2018, 295 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Deep Understanding of a Document's Structure", InProceedings, 4th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Big Data Computing, Applications and Technologies, December 2017, 1134 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Cleaning Noisy Knowledge Graphs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium at the 16th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2017, 1132 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", Article, arXiv e-print, September 2017, 886 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", Proceedings, SDM 2016 Doctoral Forum, SIAM International Conference on Data Mining , April 2017, 736 downloads.
- A. Java, S. Nirenburg, M. McShane, T. Finin, J. English, and A. Joshi, "Using a Natural Language Understanding System to Generate Semantic Web Content", Article, International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems, November 2007, 3669 downloads, 13 citations.
- A. Java, S. Nirenburg, M. McShane, J. English, and A. Joshi, "Using a Natural Language Understanding System to Generate Semantic Web Content", TechReport, October 2006, 2994 downloads.
- A. Java, T. Finin, and S. Nirenburg, "Integrating Language Understanding Agents Into the Semantic Web", InProceedings, First International Symposium on Agents and the Semantic Web, November 2005, 5914 downloads, 10 citations.
- M. Palmer and T. Finin, "Workshop on the Evaluation of Natural Language Processing Systems", Article, Computational Linguistics, September 1990, 32 downloads.
- R. J. Passonneau, C. Weir, T. Finin, and M. Palmer, "Integrating Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Based Processing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the National Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1990, 32 downloads.
- M. Palmer, T. Finin, and S. M. Walter, "Workshop on the Evaluation of Natural Language Processing Systems", TechReport, RADC-TR-89-302, December 1988, 36 downloads.
- B. Webber and T. Finin, "In Response: Next Steps in Natural Language Interaction", InBook, Artificial Intelligence Applications for Business, May 1984, 32 downloads.
- T. Finin and G. D. Hadden, "Augmenting ATNs", InProceedings, Fifth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1977, 792 downloads.
- From Strings to Things
July 14, 2016
- Generic knowledge: acquisition and representation
October 6, 2009
- Integrating Language Understanding Agents Into the Semantic Web
October 26, 2005
- Integrating language understanding agents in the Semantic Web
May 17, 2005
- Emerging Technologies from IBM Research for Mobile Workers
October 13, 2004