- Y. K. Labrou and T. Finin, "History, State of the Art and Challenges for Agent Communication Languages", Article, Informatik/Informatique, January 2000, 2455 downloads, 9 citations.
- J. Mayfield, T. Finin, and M. Hall, "Using Automatic Memoization as a Software Engineering Tool in Real-World AI Systems", InProceedings, Eleventh Conference on Artificial Intelligence for Applications, February 1995, 3577 downloads.
- A. Howe and T. Finin, "Using Spreading Activation to Identify Relevant Help", InProceedings, 5th Biennial Conference of the Canadian Society for Computational Studies of Intelligence, May 1984, 446 downloads.
- T. Finin, "Translating KL-One from interlisp to Franzlisp", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second KL-One Workshop, June 1982, 779 downloads.
- T. Finin and G. D. Hadden, "Augmenting ATNs", InProceedings, Fifth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1977, 709 downloads.
- T. Finin, "An Interpreter and Compiler for Augmented Transition Networks", MastersThesis, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, July 1977, 54 downloads.
- T. Finin and P. Rutter, "Different Fringe for Different Folk", Misc, SIGART Newsletter No. 60, November 1976, 30 downloads.