- P. Schubel, Z. Chen, A. Crainiceanu, K. P. Joshi, and D. Needham, "A Semantic Framework for Secure and Efficient Contact Tracing of Infectious Diseases", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM) 2021, December 2021, 84 downloads.
- Z. Ali, D. Ziaei, J. Sleeman, Z. Yang, and M. Halem, "LSTMs for Inferring Planetary Boundary Layer Height (PBLH)", InProceedings, AAAI 2021 Spring Symposium on Combining Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with Physical Sciences, March 2021, 268 downloads.
- R. Razavisousan and K. P. Joshi, "Two Tier Analysis of Social Media Collaboration for Student Migration", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (IEEE CIC), 2019, December 2019, 369 downloads.
- S. Dixit, K. P. Joshi, and S. Choi, "Multi Authority Access Control in a Cloud EHR System with MA-ABE", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing (EDGE 2019), July 2019, 525 downloads.
- L. Elluri, V. Mandalapu, and N. Roy, "Developing Machine Learning based Predictive Models for Smart Policing", InProceedings, International Conference on Smart Computing (SMARTCOMP), June 2019, 161 downloads.
- V. Rathode, S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Semantically Rich, Context Aware Access Control for Openstack", InProceedings, 4th International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing, September 2018, 662 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2018, 207 downloads.
- P. K. Das, "Context-Dependent Privacy and Security Management on Mobile Devices", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Dissertation, August 2017, 927 downloads.
- C. Grasso, "A Semantically Rich Cognitive Search Assistant For Clinical Notes", PhdThesis, UMBC, April 2017, 963 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Bid Modification Attack in Smart Grid for Monetary Benefits", InProceedings, 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Nanoelectronic and Information Systems (iNIS), December 2016, 649 downloads.
- R. Holder, "Rapid Plan Adaptation Through Offline Analysis of Potential Plan Disruptors", PhdThesis, May 2016, 162 downloads.
- C. Grasso, A. Joshi, and E. Siegel, "Visualization of Pain Severity Events Using Semantic Structures", InProceedings, 10th International Conference on Semantic Computing, February 2016, 861 downloads.
- M. Ahluwalia, Z. Chen, A. Gangopadhyay, and Y. Yesha, "Target-Based, Privacy Preserving, and Incremental Association Rule Mining", Article, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, November 2015, 927 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Topic Modeling for RDF Graphs", InProceedings, 3rd International Workshop on Linked Data for Information Extraction, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 1421 downloads.
- L. Zavala, P. K. Murukannaiah, N. Poosamani, T. Finin, A. Joshi, I. Rhee, and M. Singh, "Platys: From Position to Place- Oriented Mobile Computing", Article, AI Magazine, June 2015, 1114 downloads.
- P. McNamee, J. Mayfield, T. Finin, T. Oates, D. Lawrie, T. Xu, and D. Oard, "KELVIN: a tool for automated knowledge base construction", InProceedings, Proc. Conf. of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies, June 2013, 1209 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Zavala, "Preserving Privacy in Context-Aware Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, October 2011, 1683 downloads.
- L. Zavala, R. Dharurkar, P. Jagtap, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Mobile, Collaborative, Context-Aware Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Activity Context Representation: Techniques and Languages , August 2011, 2727 downloads.
- M. Kewalramani, "Community Detection in Twitter", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, May 2011, 2822 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Systems", MastersThesis, May 2011, 1404 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Zavala, "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Geosocial Networking Applications", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2011, 1898 downloads.
- V. Agrawal, L. Shastri, M. Singh, and T. Finin, "Activity Context Representation: Techniques and Languages", InProceedings, February 2011.
- C. Fink, C. Piatko, J. Mayfield, D. Chou, T. Finin, and J. Martineau, "The Geolocation of Web Logs from Textual Clues", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, August 2009, 1528 downloads, 2 citations.
- W. Jensen and V. Korolev, "A Location-Based Mechanism for Mobile Device Security", InProceedings, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, March 2009.
- C. Fink, C. Piatko, J. Mayfield, T. Finin, and J. Martineau, "Geolocating Blogs From Their Textual Content", InProceedings, Working Notes of the AAAI Spring Symposium on Social Semantic Web: Where Web 2.0 Meets Web 3.0, March 2009, 3751 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. Halem, C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Providing Gridded Atmospheric Radiance Products and Services from MODIS and AIRS Instruments on NASA's Aqua Satellite", Article, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2008., February 2009.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, F. Perich, and A. Joshi, "Utilizing Semantic Tags for Policy Based Networking", InProceedings, IEEE Globecom 2007 Internet Protocol Symposium, November 2007, 2606 downloads, 6 citations.
- P. Ordonez, P. A. Kodeswaran, V. Korolev, W. Li, O. Walavalkar, A. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, and I. George, "A Ubiquitous Context-Aware Environment for Surgical Training", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems, August 2007, 2331 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Accuracy of the suspected blood indicator in detecting red lesions during wireless capsule endoscopy", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2007.
- T. Finin, J. Sachs, and C. Parr, "Finding Data, Knowledge, and Answers on the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 20th International FLAIRS Conference, February 2007, 2654 downloads, 1 citation.
- J. Sachs, C. Parr, A. Parafiynyk, R. Pan, L. Han, L. Ding, T. Finin, A. Hollender, and T. Wang, "Using the Semantic Web to Support Ecoinformatics", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Fall Symposium on the Semantic Web for Collaborative Knowledge Acquisition , October 2006, 6882 downloads, 6 citations.
- N. Vartak, A. Patwardhan, A. Joshi, and P. Nagy, "Protecting the privacy of RFID tags", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, September 2006, 3089 downloads.
- S. Dornbush, "StreetSmart Traffic: Discovering and Disseminating Automobile Congestion Using VANET's", MastersThesis, UMBC, August 2006, 2987 downloads.
- C. Parr, A. Parafiynyk, J. Sachs, R. Pan, L. Han, L. Ding, T. Finin, and T. Wang, "Using the Semantic Web to Integrate Ecoinformatics Resources", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twenty-First National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-06), July 2006, 2664 downloads.
- C. Parr, A. Parafiynyk, J. Sachs, L. Ding, S. Dornbush, T. Finin, T. Wang, and A. Hollender, "Integrating Ecoinformatics Resources on the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 15th International World Wide Web Conference, May 2006, 2382 downloads, 4 citations.
- N. Vartak, "Protecting the privacy of RFID tags", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2006, 3139 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran and A. Joshi, "Using Location Information for Scheduling in 802.15.3 MAC", InProceedings, 2nd International Conference on Broadband Networks (BROADNETS 2005), October 2005, 3788 downloads.
- W. Jensen, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "Proximity-Based Authentication for Mobile Devices", InProceedings, Proceedings of The 2005 International Conference on Security and Management, June 2005, 1754 downloads.
- A. Patwardhan, V. Korolev, L. Kagal, and A. Joshi, "Enforcing Policies in Pervasive Environments", InProceedings, International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services, August 2004, 5472 downloads, 30 citations.
- V. Parekh, J. (. Gwo, and T. Finin, "Ontology based Semantic Metadata for GeoScience Data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and Knowledge Engineering, June 2004, 5421 downloads, 1 citation.
- J. Undercofer, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and J. Pinkston, "Using DAML+ OIL to classify intrusive behaviours", Article, Knowledge Engineering Review, January 2004, 1248 downloads, 3 citations.
- L. Ding, Y. Shi, Y. Zou, Z. Ding, and R. Pan, "Strategies and heuristics used by the UMBCTAC agent in the third Trading Agent Competition", InProceedings, Workshop on Trading Agent Design and Analysis, held in conjunction with the Eighteenth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 2003, 2795 downloads, 3 citations.
- L. Ding, Y. Shi, Z. Ding, and R. Pan, "UMBCTAC: A Balanced Bidding Agent", TechReport, UMBC Technical Report TR-02-15, December 2002, 4112 downloads.
- F. Perich, "A Service for Aggregating and Interpreting Contextual Information", TechReport, Hewlett-Packard Laboratories, August 2002.
- S. Avancha, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Enhanced Service Discovery in Bluetooth", Article, IEEE Computer, June 2002, 2805 downloads, 61 citations.
- O. V. Ratsimor, V. Korolev, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Agents2Go: An Infrastructure for Location-Dependent Service Discovery in the Mobile Electronic Commerce Environment", InProceedings, ACM Mobile Commerce Workshop, July 2001, 5083 downloads, 39 citations.
- H. Chen, T. Finin, A. Joshi, D. Chakraborty, and L. Xu, "Service Discovery in the Future Electronic Market", Article, Workshop on Knowledge-based Electronic Markets, AAAI-2000, July 2000, 2622 downloads, 30 citations.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: A technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, October 1986, 2450 downloads, 19 citations.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: a technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, September 1986, 1004 downloads.
- Topic Modeling for RDF Graphs
September 21, 2015
- Visiting students' presentations - Social Media Analytics
February 16, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Update - Amey and Nikhil
December 13, 2011
- Semantic Web Meetup
November 15, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal: Amey Sane and Nikhil Puranik
September 27, 2011
- Context-Aware Middleware for Activity Recognition
May 19, 2011
- Community Detection in Twitter
May 16, 2011
- Privacy Preservation in Context-Aware Systems
April 27, 2011
- Platys: from position to context
October 19, 2010
- Collaborative Data Gathering using Context-aware Mobile Devices
July 20, 2010