- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Modeling the Evolution of Climate Change Assessment Research Using Dynamic Topic Models and Cross-Domain Divergence Maps", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on AI for Social Good, March 2017, 1452 downloads.
- D. S. Roche, A. Aviv, and S. Choi, "A Practical Oblivious Map Data Structure with Secure Deletion and History Independence.", InProceedings, IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, May 2016, 1019 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "A more appropriate Protein Classification using Data Mining", Article, journal of theoretical and applied information technology, November 2010.
- A. Parafiynyk, C. Parr, J. Sachs, and T. Finin, "Adding Semantics to Social Websites for Citizen Science", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Semantic e-Science (AAAI 07), June 2007, 5400 downloads, 3 citations.
- J. Undercofer, "Intrusion Detection: Modeling System State to Detect and Classify Aberrant Behavior", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2004, 7044 downloads.
- L. Han, Y. Yesha, R. Salkeld, J. Martineau, L. Ding, and A. Joshi, "Finding Appropriate Semantic Web Ontology Terms from Words", TechReport, May 2009, 2055 downloads.
- Semantic Web Meetup
November 15, 2011
- Citizen Science on the Social and Semantic Web, PhD proposal, Joel Sachs
September 9, 2011
- LEAN Mapping: research experience at a game company
September 10, 2010
- Effective Network Security in a Dynamic World
September 30, 2009
- Frontiers of Multicore Computing
August 26, 2008
- Scalable Solver Infrastructure for Computational Science & Engineering
October 26, 2007
- Mashups Beyond Google Maps
June 20, 2006