- L. Kagal and J. A. Hendler, "Proceedings of the Semantic Web and Policy Workshop", Proceedings, November 2005, 4675 downloads.
- M. Huhns, T. Finin, and e., "Research Directions for Service-Oriented Multiagent Systems", Article, IEEE Internet Computing, November 2005, 2537 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, T. Finin, A. Joshi, Y. Peng, C. Nicholas, I. Soboroff, H. Chen, L. Kagal, F. Perich, Y. Zou, and S. Tolia, "ITtalks: A Case Study in the Semantic Web and DAML+OIL", Article, IEEE Intelligent Systems Special Issue, January 2002, 4169 downloads, 66 citations.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Agents, Mobility, and M-services: Creating the Next Generation Applications and Infrastructure on Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InBook, Developing an Infrastructure for Mobile and Wireless Systems, January 2002, 616 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "An Agent-based Infrastructure for Enterprise Integration", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems and Applications, October 1999, 2077 downloads, 23 citations.
- Y. Chen, Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, B. Chu, J. Yao, R. Sun, and R. Wilhelm, "A negotiation-based Multi-agent System for Supply Chain Management", InProceedings, Workshop on supply chain management, International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, April 1999, 169 downloads.
- Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, R. S. Cost, B. Chu, J. Long, J. Long, and A. Boughannam, "Agent-based approach for manufacturing integration: The CIIMPLEX experience", Article, Applied Artificial Intelligence , January 1999, 946 downloads.
- Trust and Reputation in Social Networks
March 30, 2010
- A Multiagent-Based Synergistic Approach for Software Fault Tolerance
November 9, 2009
- MISSION: Multiagent Institutions for Sensor Networks
June 5, 2006
- simEd: Education as a Multiagent Simulation
December 7, 2005
- OWL leaves the nest
November 4, 2005
- Multiagent Systems meet the Semantic Web in the Aether
October 18, 2005
- Exploring Corporate Firm based principles for solving problems in Wireless Sensor Networks
October 12, 2005
- Evolution and Multiagent Learning: Clues From the Brain
May 5, 2005
- Intelligent Agents meet the Semantic Web
April 5, 2005
- Intelligent agents meet the semantic web in the aether
July 27, 2004