- L. Kagal and J. A. Hendler, "Proceedings of the Semantic Web and Policy Workshop", Proceedings, November 2005, 4804 downloads.
- M. Huhns, T. Finin, and e., "Research Directions for Service-Oriented Multiagent Systems", Article, IEEE Internet Computing, November 2005, 2639 downloads.
- L. Ding, Y. Shi, Z. Ding, and R. Pan, "UMBCTAC: A Balanced Bidding Agent", TechReport, UMBC Technical Report TR-02-15, December 2002, 4104 downloads.
- H. Chen and T. Finin, "Beyond Distributed AI, Agent Teamwork in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, Workshop on Ubiquitous Agents on Embedded, Wearable, and Mobile Devices, AAMAS-2002, July 2002, 3130 downloads, 9 citations.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Developing Secure Agent Systems Using Delegation Based Trust Management", InProceedings, Security of Mobile Multi-Agent Systems Workshop, Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2002) , July 2002, 5250 downloads, 38 citations.
- S. Cranefield, S. Willmott, and T. Finin, "Introduction to the special issue on ontologies in agent systems", Article, Knowledge Engineering Review, March 2002, 728 downloads.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "On Security in Open Multi-Agent Systems", TechReport, UMBC, March 2002, 92 downloads.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Agents, Mobility, and M-services: Creating the Next Generation Applications and Infrastructure on Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InBook, Developing an Infrastructure for Mobile and Wireless Systems, January 2002, 713 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "An Agent-based Infrastructure for Enterprise Integration", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems and Applications, October 1999, 2170 downloads, 23 citations.
- S. Quirolgico and K. Canfield, "Communicating neural network knowledge between agents in a simulated aerial reconnaissance system", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems and Applications,, October 1999, 2762 downloads, 5 citations.
- R. S. Cost, "A framework for developing conversational agents", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 1999, 331 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "Agent development with Jackal", InProceedings, Third annual conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1999, 881 downloads.
- Y. Chen, Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, B. Chu, J. Yao, R. Sun, and R. Wilhelm, "A negotiation-based Multi-agent System for Supply Chain Management", InProceedings, Workshop on supply chain management, International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, April 1999, 432 downloads.
- Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, R. S. Cost, B. Chu, J. Long, J. Long, and A. Boughannam, "Agent-based approach for manufacturing integration: The CIIMPLEX experience", Article, Applied Artificial Intelligence , January 1999, 1065 downloads.
- Y. K. Labrou, "Semantics for an Agent Communication Language", PhdThesis, UMBC, August 1996, 151 downloads, 234 citations.
- J. Mayfield, Y. K. Labrou, and T. Finin, "Evaluation of KQML as an Agent Communication Language", InCollection, Intelligent Agents Volume II - 1995 Workshop on Agent Theories, Architectures and Languages, January 1996.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, D. P. McKay, and R. McEntire, "KQML - A Language and Protocol for Knowledge and Information Exchange", InProceedings, 13th Int. Distributed Artificial Intelligence Workshop, July 1994, 1111 downloads.
- T. Finin, D. P. McKay, R. Fritzson, and R. McEntire, "KQML: An Information and Knowledge Exchange Protocol", InBook, Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing, January 1994, 116 downloads.
- Trust and Reputation in Social Networks
March 30, 2010
- A Multiagent-Based Synergistic Approach for Software Fault Tolerance
November 9, 2009
- NOWHERE: A Knowledge Level Agent Programming Infrastructure
September 5, 2006
- Learning the Semantic Meaning of a Concept from the Web
August 3, 2006
- Mashups Beyond Google Maps
June 20, 2006
- MISSION: Multiagent Institutions for Sensor Networks
June 5, 2006
- Organizational Learning and Network Adaptation in Multi-Agent Systems
November 14, 2005
- OWL leaves the nest
November 4, 2005
- Multiagent Systems meet the Semantic Web in the Aether
October 18, 2005
- Exploring Corporate Firm based principles for solving problems in Wireless Sensor Networks
October 12, 2005