Results for tags: named entity recognition
3 Refereed Publications
1. "A Context-Aware Approach to Entity Linking ", Joint Workshop on Automatic Knowledge Base Construction and Web-scale Knowledge Extraction, June 2012, 1516 downloads.
2. "Improving Accuracy of Named Entity Recognition on Social Media Data", University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 4356 downloads, 3 citations.
3. "Annotating named entities in Twitter data with crowdsourcing", Proceedings of the NAACL Workshop on Creating Speech and Text Language Data With Amazon's Mechanical Turk, June 2010, 1847 downloads.
Presentation1. Extracting Cybersecurity related entities, terms and concepts from text.
1. Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text
2. Collecting user annotations using Amazon Mechanical Turk and CrowdFlower