Tags: named entity recognition
- T. Finin, D. Lawrie, P. McNamee, J. Mayfield, D. Oard, N. Peng, N. Gao, Y. Lin, J. MacKin, and T. Dowd, "HLTCOE Participation in TAC KBP 2015: Cold Start and TEDL", InProceedings, Eighth Text Analysis Conference, November 2015, 457 downloads.
- R. Lal, "Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text.", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, May 2013, 1196 downloads.
- v. Stoyanov, J. Mayfield, T. Xu, D. Oard, D. Lawrie, T. Oates, and T. Finin, "A Context-Aware Approach to Entity Linking", InProceedings, Joint Workshop on Automatic Knowledge Base Construction and Web-scale Knowledge Extraction, June 2012, 2029 downloads.
- W. Murnane, "Improving Accuracy of Named Entity Recognition on Social Media Data", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 4778 downloads, 3 citations.
- T. Finin, W. Murnane, A. Karandikar, N. Keller, J. Martineau, and M. Dredze, "Annotating named entities in Twitter data with crowdsourcing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the NAACL Workshop on Creating Speech and Text Language Data With Amazon's Mechanical Turk, June 2010, 2116 downloads.
- Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text
April 1, 2013
- Machine aided human translation - An automated system for transcribing dictated document translations
October 8, 2010
- Improving Accuracy of Named Entity Recognition on Social Media Data
May 19, 2010
- Collecting user annotations using Amazon Mechanical Turk and CrowdFlower
March 9, 2010