Tags: named entity recognition
- S. Dasgupta, A. Piplai, A. Kotal, and A. Joshi, "A Comparative Study of Deep Learning based Named Entity Recognition Algorithms for Cybersecurity", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, December 2020, 487 downloads.
- C. H. Song, D. Lawrie, T. Finin, and J. Mayfield, "Gazetteer Generation for Neural Named Entity Recognition", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 33rd International FLAIRS Conference, May 2020, 504 downloads.
- C. H. Song, D. Lawrie, and T. Finin, "Improving Neural Named Entity Recognition with Gazetteers", Article, arXiv:2003.03072, March 2020, 548 downloads.
- O. M. Singh, A. Padia, and A. Joshi, "Named Entity Recognition for Nepali Language", Article, arXiv:1908.05828 [cs.CL], August 2019, 366 downloads.
- T. Finin, D. Lawrie, P. McNamee, J. Mayfield, D. Oard, N. Peng, N. Gao, Y. Lin, J. MacKin, and T. Dowd, "HLTCOE Participation in TAC KBP 2015: Cold Start and TEDL", InProceedings, Eighth Text Analysis Conference, November 2015, 693 downloads.
- R. Lal, "Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text.", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, May 2013, 1738 downloads.
- v. Stoyanov, J. Mayfield, T. Xu, D. Oard, D. Lawrie, T. Oates, and T. Finin, "A Context-Aware Approach to Entity Linking", InProceedings, Joint Workshop on Automatic Knowledge Base Construction and Web-scale Knowledge Extraction, June 2012, 2523 downloads.
- W. Murnane, "Improving Accuracy of Named Entity Recognition on Social Media Data", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 5199 downloads, 3 citations.
- T. Finin, W. Murnane, A. Karandikar, N. Keller, J. Martineau, and M. Dredze, "Annotating named entities in Twitter data with crowdsourcing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the NAACL Workshop on Creating Speech and Text Language Data With Amazon's Mechanical Turk, June 2010, 2473 downloads.
- Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text
April 1, 2013
- Machine aided human translation - An automated system for transcribing dictated document translations
October 8, 2010
- Improving Accuracy of Named Entity Recognition on Social Media Data
May 19, 2010
- Collecting user annotations using Amazon Mechanical Turk and CrowdFlower
March 9, 2010