Tags: neural network
- A. Piplai, S. Chukkapalli, and A. Joshi, "NAttack! Adversarial Attacks to bypass a GAN based classifier trained to detect Network intrusion", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2020, 80 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, J. E. Dorband, and M. Halem, "A hybrid quantum enabled RBM advantage: convolutional autoencoders for quantum image compression and generative learning", InProceedings, Quantum Information Science, Sensing, and Computation XII, May 2020, 52 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "CASIE: Extracting Cybersecurity Event Information from Text", InProceedings, Proceeding of the 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, February 2020, 527 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, J. E. Dorband, and M. Halem, "A Hybrid Quantum Enabled RBM Advantage: Convolutional Autoencoders for Quantum Image Compression and Generative Learning", Article, arXiv preprint arXiv:2001.11946, January 2020, 182 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, V. Caicedo, M. Halem, and B. Demoz, "Using Lidar and Machine Learning to Identify Planetary Boundary Layer Heights", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting Abstracts, December 2019.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, and J. E. Dorband, "RBM Image Generation Using the D-Wave 2000Q", Misc, Poster Presentation Presented at the 2019 Rising Stars in EECS Workshop, October 2019, 110 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, and J. E. Dorband, "RBM Image Generation Using the D-Wave 2000Q", Misc, D-Wave Qubits North America Conference, September 2019, 159 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, J. E. Dorband, and M. Halem, "A hybrid quantum enabled RBM advantage: convolutional autoencoders for quantum image compression and generative learning", InProceedings, Quantum Information Science, Sensing, and Computation XII, May 2019, 47 downloads.
- S. Mittal, "Knowledge for Cyber Threat Intelligence", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 49 downloads.
- P. Ranade, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "Using Deep Neural Networks to Translate Multi-lingual Threat Intelligence", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (IEEE ISI) 2018, November 2018, 693 downloads.
- A. Padia, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "KG Cleaner: Identifying and Correcting Errors Produced by Information Extraction Systems", InCollection, arXiv, August 2018, 307 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "AI based approach to identify compromised meters in data integrity attacks on smart grid", Article, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, October 2017, 537 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, and A. Gupta, "A Deep Learning Approach to Understanding Cloud Service Level Agreements ", InProceedings, Fifth International IBM Cloud Academy Conference, May 2017, 955 downloads.
- A. L. Kashyap, "Deep Representation of Lyrical Style and Semantics for Music Recommendation", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2017, 52 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich and T. Finin, "Event Nugget Detection Task: UMBC systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 9th Text Analysis Worksho, November 2016, 809 downloads.
- J. Lo, Y. Gui, and Y. Peng, "Training Deep Neural Networks with Gradual Deconvexification", InProceedings, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2016),, June 2016, 24 downloads.
- Y. Gui, "Convexification and Deconvexification for Training Artificial Neural Networks", PhdThesis, May 2016, 23 downloads.
- J. Lo, Y. Gui, and Y. Peng, "The Normalized Risk-Averting Error Criterion for Avoiding Nonglobal Local Minima in Training Neural Networks", Article, Neurocomputing, February 2015, 28 downloads.
- J. Lo, Y. Gui, and Y. Peng, "Overcoming the Local-Minimum Problem in Training Multilayer Perceptrons with the NRAE Training Method", InProceedings, Ninth International Symposium on Neural Networks (ISNN 2012), July 2012, 24 downloads.
- Y. Peng and L. L. Augsburger, "Knowledge-Based Systems and Other AI Applications for Tableting", InBook, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, January 2008, 2829 downloads.
- S. Dornbush, K. Fisher, K. McKay, A. Prikhodko, and Z. Segall, "XPod a human activity and emotion aware mobile music player", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mobile Technology, Applications and Systems, November 2005, 7507 downloads, 18 citations.
- W. Wilson, Y. Peng, and L. L. Augsburger, "Generalization of a Prototype Intelligent Hybrid System for Hard Gelatin Capsule Formulation Development", Article, AAPS PharmSciTech, October 2005, 1934 downloads.
- G. Kalra, Y. Peng, M. Guo, and L. L. Augsburger, "A hybrid intelligent system for formulation of BCS Class II drugs in hard gelatin capsules", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Neural Information Processing, November 2002, 4092 downloads.
- S. Quirolgico and K. Canfield, "Communicating neural network knowledge between agents in a simulated aerial reconnaissance system", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems and Applications,, October 1999, 2558 downloads, 5 citations.
- A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, J. Holt, and R. Zak, "Creating Cybersecurity Knowledge Graphs from Malware After Action Reports", TechReport, November 2019, 423 downloads.
- Activity recognition from RFID sensor data
September 25, 2005