- A. Kotal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "The Effect of Text Ambiguity on creating Policy Knowledge Graphs", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing (BDCloud 2021), September 2021, 86 downloads.
- D. Ziaei, J. Sleeman, M. Halem, V. Caicedo, R. M. Delgado, and B. Demoz, "Convolutional LSTM for Planetary Boundary Layer Height (PBLH) Prediction", InProceedings, AAAI 2021 Spring Symposium on Combining Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with Physical Sciences, March 2021, 105 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, J. E. Dorband, and M. Halem, "A hybrid quantum enabled RBM advantage: convolutional autoencoders for quantum image compression and generative learning", InProceedings, Quantum Information Science, Sensing, and Computation XII, May 2020, 178 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, J. E. Dorband, and M. Halem, "A Hybrid Quantum Enabled RBM Advantage: Convolutional Autoencoders for Quantum Image Compression and Generative Learning", Article, arXiv preprint arXiv:2001.11946, January 2020, 303 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, V. Caicedo, M. Halem, and B. Demoz, "Using Lidar and Machine Learning to Identify Planetary Boundary Layer Heights", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting Abstracts, December 2019.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, and J. E. Dorband, "RBM Image Generation Using the D-Wave 2000Q", Misc, D-Wave Qubits North America Conference, September 2019, 301 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Variational Autoencoders using D-Wave Quantum Annealing", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting Abstracts, December 2018.
- S. N. Narayanan, A. Ganesan, K. P. Joshi, T. Oates, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Early Detection of Cybersecurity Threats Using Collaborative Cognition", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (CIC), October 2018, 1930 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, A. Joshi, N. Golpayegani, and N. Adam, "A Policy-based Approach to Smart Cloud Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Annual Service Research and Innovation Institute Global Conference, July 2012, 1551 downloads.
- J. Mayfield and T. Finin, "Evaluating the Quality of a Knowledge Base Populated from Text", InProceedings, Joint Workshop on Automatic Knowledge Base Construction and Web-scale Knowledge Extraction, June 2012, 3778 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, Y. Yesha, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Policy based Cloud Services on a VCL platform", InProceedings, Proceedings of the first International IBM Cloud Academy Conference (ICA CON 2012), April 2012, 2459 downloads.
- W. Li, P. A. Kodeswaran, P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Managing and Securing Critical Infrastructure - A Semantic Policy and Trust Driven Approach", InBook, Handbook on Securing Cyber-Physical Critical Infrastructure: Foundations and Challenges, January 2012, 1364 downloads.
- R. Dharurkar, "Context-Aware Middleware for Activity Recognition", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2011, 1261 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Managing the Quality of Virtualized Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the SRII Global Conference 2011, March 2011, 1539 downloads.
- D. Chapman, K. P. Joshi, Y. Yesha, M. Halem, Y. Yesha, and P. Nguyen, "Scientific Services on the Cloud", InBook, Handbook of Cloud Computing, September 2010, 1428 downloads.
- A. Joshi, Y. Yesha, T. Finin, W. Li, and P. A. Kodeswaran, "A Policy and Trust Driven Framework for Securing Cyber Physical Systems", InProceedings, Workshop on Future Directions in Cyber-physical Systems Security, July 2009, 30 downloads.
- J. Mayfield and e., "Cross-Document Coreference Resolution: A Key Technology for Learning by Reading", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI 2009 Spring Symposium on Learning by Reading and Learning to Read, March 2009, 3090 downloads, 6 citations.
- C. Tilmes, "Standardizing Interfaces for External Access to Data and Processing for the NASA Ozone Product Evaluation And Test Element", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2008 Geoinformatics Conference , July 2008.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, J. Niu, R. Sandhu, W. H. Winsborough, and B. Thuraisingham, "ROWLBAC - Representing Role Based Access Control in OWL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 13th Symposium on Access control Models and Technologies, June 2008, 7089 downloads, 61 citations.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, J. Niu, R. Sandhu, W. H. Winsborough, and B. Thuraisingham, "Role Based Access Control and OWL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the fourth OWL: Experiences and Directions Workshop, April 2008, 2925 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, J. Niu, R. Sandhu, W. H. Winsborough, and B. Thuraisingham, "Using OWL to Model Role Based Access Control", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2008, 2612 downloads.
- C. Parr, J. Sachs, L. Han, and T. Wang, "RDF123 and Spotter: Tools for generating OWL and RDF for biodiversity data in spreadsheets and unstructured text", InProceedings, Proceedings of Biodiversity Information Standards Annual Conference (TDWG 2007), October 2007, 1946 downloads, 3 citations.
- O. V. Ratsimor, "Opportunistic Bartering of Digital Goods and Services in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 2453 downloads.
- R. Schauer, "A Mass Storage System Administrator Autonomic Assistant", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2005, 2700 downloads.
- A. Toninelli, J. Bradshaw, L. Kagal, and R. Montanari, "Rule-based and Ontology-based Policies: Toward a Hybrid Approach to Control Agents in Pervasive Environments", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Semantic Web and Policy Workshop, November 2005, 2580 downloads, 29 citations.
- M. Halem and R. Schauer, "A Mass Storage System Administrator Autonomic Assistant", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Autonomic Computing, June 2005, 2220 downloads.
- W. Jensen, T. Karygiannis, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and M. Iorga, "Policy Expression and Enforcement for Handheld Devices", Article, NISTIR 6981, May 2003, 690 downloads.
- A. Joshi, "On Web, Semantics, and Data Mining: Intrusion Detection as a Case Study", InProceedings, Proceedings of the NSF Workshop on Next Generation Data Mining, May 2003, 3059 downloads, 4 citations.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "On Using a Warehouse to Analyze Web Logs", InCollection, Distributed and Parallel Databases, March 2003, 2688 downloads, 20 citations.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, Y. Yesha, and R. Krishnapuram, "Warehousing and Mining Web Logs", InProceedings, Workshop on Web Information and Data Management, 1999 ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'99), November 1999, 3839 downloads, 60 citations.
- S. Quirolgico and K. Canfield, "Communicating neural network knowledge between agents in a simulated aerial reconnaissance system", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems and Applications,, October 1999, 2696 downloads, 5 citations.
- Kelvin Information Extraction System
November 2, 2015
- Phd proposal: A Semantic Resolution Framework for Manufacturing Capability Data Integration
May 14, 2013
- MS defense: Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
May 13, 2013
- Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text
April 1, 2013
- Predicting Chronic Diseases with Machine Learning
March 5, 2013
- An architecture for enterprise information interoperability
November 9, 2012
- Cyber-Physical Social Systems: Research Challenges
April 6, 2012
- Semantic Web Meetup
November 15, 2011
- Beyond Reactive Management of Network Intrusions
October 12, 2011
- Context-Aware Middleware for Activity Recognition
May 19, 2011