- J. Bolton, L. Elluri, and K. P. Joshi, "An Overview of Cybersecurity Knowledge Graphs Mapped to the MITRE ATT&CK Framework Domains", Proceedings, IEEE International conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI 2023), October 2023, 131 downloads.
- S. Mousavi, M. Rezaee, and R. Ayanzadeh, "A Survey on Compressive Sensing: Classical Results and Recent Advancements", Article, arXiv:1908.01014, August 2019, 296 downloads.
- P. Pappachan, R. Yus, P. K. Das, S. Mehrotra, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Building a Mobile Applications Knowledge Base for the Linked Data Cloud", InProceedings, 1st International Workshop on Mobile Deployment of Semantic Technologies (MoDeST 2015), co-located with the 14th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2015), Bethlehem, PA (USA), October 2015, 1185 downloads.
- P. Pappachan, R. Yus, P. K. Das, S. Mehrotra, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Mobipedia: Mobile Applications Linked Data", InProceedings, 14th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2015), Bethlehem, PA (USA), October 2015, 1251 downloads.
- R. Yus, V. Mulwad, T. Finin, and E. Mena, "Infoboxer: Using Statistical and Semantic Knowledge to Help Create Wikipedia Infoboxes", InProceedings, 13th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2014), Riva del Garda (Italy), October 2014, 1052 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Dalvi, S. Das, V. Korolev, and Y. Yesha, "Genetic information for chronic desease prediction", InProceedings, Bioinformatics and Biomedicine Workshops (BIBMW), November 2012.
- P. Hitzler, K. Janowicz, G. Berg-Cross, L. Obrst, A. Sheth, T. Finin, and I. Cruz, "Semantic Aspects of EarthCube", TechReport, May 2012, 766 downloads.
- e. and M. M. Rahman, "Low cost quantum realization of reversible multiplier circuit", Article, Information technology journal, November 2009.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, L. Kagal, J. Parker, and A. Patwardhan, "Security Policies and Trust in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, October 2008, 2646 downloads, 1 citation.
- P. Kolari, A. Java, and A. Joshi, "Spam in Blogs and Social Media, Tutorial", InProceedings, ICWSM 2007, March 2007, 3627 downloads, 3 citations.
- T. Finin, L. Kagal, and D. Olmedilla, "Report on the Models of Trust for the Web Workshop", Article, SIGMOD Record, December 2006, 839 downloads.
- W. Jensen, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and C. Seveilac, "A Framework for Multi-Mode Authentication: Overview and Implementation Guide", Article, NISTIR 7046, August 2003.
- Agents and Web Services
- Building Intelligent Systems
- CBMANET overview
- DB Infrastructure for the Semantic Web
- Ebiquity overview
- Ebiquity Overview
- Ebiquity overview (Aug 2006)
- Ebiquity Overview (May 2006)
- Information extraction from social media
- IT, defense and intelligence
- Ontologies for mobile and pervasive computing
- pervasive and wearable computing research
- Quick and Shallow Introduction to Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services
- Rei and RUles
- Semantic Information Systems
- Semantic Web Technologies: A Tutorial
- spam in blogs and social media
- SweetRules Presentation
- Swoogle-tutorial-1 (Jan 11)
- Trust, Influence andBias in Social Media
- UMBC IT Overview
- Web Security - Overview
- Web Security - Overview
- What comes next?
- Responsive design with Twitter Bootstrap: a tutorial and demonstration
October 15, 2014
- Infoboxer: Using Statistical and Semantic Knowledge to Help Create Wikipedia Infoboxes
October 1, 2014
- Cyber-Physical Social Systems: Research Challenges
April 6, 2012
- Semantic Web Meetup
November 15, 2011
- Genetic information for chronic disease prediction
September 23, 2011
- Overview of Mendelay
May 3, 2011
- Solution Border Estimation for Efficient Analysis of Plan Space
April 5, 2011
- Metareasoning in Adaptive Systems
March 4, 2011
- Towards Cooperative Autonomous Resilient Defenses in Cyberspace
October 22, 2010
- What is Quantum Computing?
October 1, 2010