- S. Dixit, K. P. Joshi, S. Choi, and L. Elluri, "Semantically Rich Access Control in Cloud EHR Systems Based on MA-ABE", InProceedings, 8th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2022), May 2022, 40 downloads.
- A. Kotal, A. Piplai, S. Chukkapalli, and A. Joshi, "PriveTAB : Secure and Privacy-Preserving sharing of Tabular Data", InProceedings, ACM International Workshop on Security and Privacy Analytics, April 2022, 107 downloads.
- V. Narkhede, K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, S. Choi, A. Aviv, and D. S. Roche, "Managing Cloud Storage Obliviously", InProceedings, International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2016, 1489 downloads.
- R. Holder, "Rapid Plan Adaptation Through Offline Analysis of Potential Plan Disruptors", PhdThesis, May 2016, 131 downloads.
- Y. Lee, "Automatic Service Search and Composability Analysis in Large Scale Service Networks", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2015, 790 downloads.
- A. Hendre and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantic Approach to Cloud Security and Compliance", InProceedings, 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD), June 2015, 926 downloads.
- L. Zavala, P. K. Murukannaiah, N. Poosamani, T. Finin, A. Joshi, I. Rhee, and M. Singh, "Platys: From Position to Place- Oriented Mobile Computing", Article, AI Magazine, June 2015, 1083 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, "TABEL - A Domain Independent and Extensible Framework for Inferring the Semantics of Tables", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 2015, 2336 downloads.
- J. Martineau, R. Mokashi, D. Chapman, M. A. Grasso, M. Brady, Y. Yesha, Y. Yesha, A. Cardone, and A. Dima, "Sub-cellular Feature Detection and Automated Extraction of Collocalized Actin and Myosin Regions", InProceedings, Proceedings of ACM SIGHIT International Health Informatics Symposium, January 2012, 1389 downloads.
- I. Mayk, A. Patwardhan, and e., "Tactical Information Technology for Assured Network Operations Information Dissemination and Management for Battle Command Support Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 27th Army Science Conference, November 2010, 1219 downloads.
- W. Murnane, "Improving Accuracy of Named Entity Recognition on Social Media Data", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 5268 downloads, 3 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "The Effect of Computerized Resident Sign-Out on Clarity", Proceedings, Proceedings of the AMIA 2009 Annual Symposium, November 2009, 2159 downloads.
- C. Fink, C. Piatko, J. Mayfield, D. Chou, T. Finin, and J. Martineau, "The Geolocation of Web Logs from Textual Clues", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, August 2009, 1498 downloads, 2 citations.
- O. V. Ratsimor, "Opportunistic Bartering of Digital Goods and Services in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 2497 downloads.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, M. Goldberg, and L. Zhou, "A Web Service Tool (SOAR) for the Dynamic Generation of L1 Grids of Coincident AIRS, AMSU and MODIS Satellite Sounding Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, EOS Transactions, June 2007.
- N. Vartak, A. Patwardhan, A. Joshi, and P. Nagy, "Protecting the privacy of RFID tags", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, September 2006, 3059 downloads.
- N. Vartak, "Protecting the privacy of RFID tags", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2006, 3112 downloads.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Integrating service discovery with routing and session management for ad-hoc networks", Article, Ad Hoc Networks, March 2006, 26 citations.
- F. Perich, L. Kagal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "In Reputation We Believe: Query Processing in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InProceedings, International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services, August 2004, 4274 downloads, 32 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Integrating Service Discovery with Routing and Session Management for Ad hoc Networks", Article, Ad Hoc Networks Journal by Elsevier Science, March 2004, 3642 downloads, 9 citations.
- H. Chen, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "An Ontology for Context-Aware Pervasive Computing Environments", Article, Knowledge Engineering Review (Special Issue on Ontologies for Distributed Systems), September 2003, 7686 downloads, 614 citations.
- W. Jensen, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and C. Seveilac, "A Framework for Multi-Mode Authentication: Overview and Implementation Guide", Article, NISTIR 7046, August 2003.
- H. Chen, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "An Ontology for Context-Aware Pervasive Computing Environments", Article, Workshop on Ontologies and Distributed Systems, August 2003, 7304 downloads, 614 citations.
- H. Chen, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Using OWL in a Pervasive Computing Broker", Article, Workshop on Ontologies in Agent Systems, AAMAS-2003, July 2003, 3234 downloads, 99 citations.
- W. Jensen, T. Karygiannis, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and M. Iorga, "Policy Expression and Enforcement for Handheld Devices", Article, NISTIR 6981, May 2003, 730 downloads.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, S. Avancha, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Centaurus : An Infrastructure for Service Management in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, ACM Wireless Networks Journal, November 2002, 2552 downloads, 19 citations.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, S. Avancha, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "An Approach to Dynamic Service Management in Pervasive Computing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, October 2002, 2949 downloads.
- W. Jensen, T. Karygiannis, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "Assigning and Enforcing Security Policies on Handheld Devices", InProceedings, 14th Annual Canadian Information Technology Security Symposium , May 2002.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, H. Chen, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Centaurus : A Framework for Intelligent Services in a Mobile Environment", InProceedings, International Workshop of Smart Appliances and Wearable Computing at the 21st International Conference of Distributed Computing Systems, April 2001, 5893 downloads, 57 citations.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Highly Adaptable Infrastructure for Service Discovery and Management in Ubiquitous Computing", TechReport, Technical Report, TR CS-01-06, November 1999, 76 downloads.
- Y. Peng, H. Chen, L. Wang, Y. K. Labrou, and R. S. Cost, "An Agent System for Application Initialization in an Integrated Manufacturing Environment", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd. World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics and The 5th. Int'l Conference on Information Systems Analysis and Synthesis (SCI'99/ISAS'99), August 1999, 2842 downloads, 5 citations.
- B. Chu, W. Tolone, J. Long, R. Wilhelm, Y. Peng, T. Finin, and M. L. Mathews, "Toward Intelligent Integrated Manufacturing Planning-Execution", Article, The International Journal of Agile Manufacturing, January 1998, 2242 downloads, 20 citations.
- Phd proposal: A Semantic Resolution Framework for Manufacturing Capability Data Integration
May 14, 2013
- Correlation Aware Optimizations for Analytic Databases
March 9, 2012
- High Resolution Decadal Gridding of NASA Atmospheric Infrared Sounder (AIRS) Earth Monitoring Instrument.
March 1, 2012
- Visiting students' presentations - Social Media Analytics
February 16, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Update: Aniket Bochare and Rohit Kugaonkar
November 22, 2011
- Finding Communities in Social Media
November 15, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal: Amey Sane and Nikhil Puranik
September 27, 2011
- Intelligent Management of Distributed Rack-Based Blade Operations
March 29, 2011
- Platys: from position to context
October 19, 2010
- Collaborative Data Gathering using Context-aware Mobile Devices
July 20, 2010