Tags: programming languages
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Advance Problem-Solving with Quantum Annealers", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2020, 408 downloads.
- T. Briggs, "Constraint Generation and Reasoning in OWL", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2008, 3998 downloads.
- J. Mayfield, T. Finin, and M. Hall, "Using Automatic Memoization as a Software Engineering Tool in Real-World AI Systems", InProceedings, Eleventh Conference on Artificial Intelligence for Applications, February 1995, 3080 downloads.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, and D. Matuszek, "Adding forward chaining and truth maintenance to Prolog", InProceedings, 5th Artificial Intelligence Applications, March 1989, 1065 downloads.
- Constraint Generation and Reasoning in OWL
November 17, 2008