- F. Perich, A. Cedilnik, L. Kagal, and A. Joshi, "A Secure Infrastructure for Service Discovery and Access in Pervasive Computing", Article, ACM Monet: Special Issue on Security in Mobile Computing Environments, October 2003, 4307 downloads, 44 citations.
- B. Grosof, M. Gandhe, and T. Finin, "SweetJess: Inferencing in Situated Courteous RuleML via Translation to and from Jess Rules", TechReport, May 2003, 2045 downloads.
- M. Gandhe, T. Finin, and B. Grosof, "SweetJess: Translating DamlRuleML to Jess", InProceedings, International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web in conjunction with ISWC2002, June 2002, 2584 downloads, 51 citations.
- H. Chen, S. Tolia, C. Sayers, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Creating Context-Aware Software Agents", Article, First GSFC/JPL Workshop on Radical Agent Concepts, September 2001, 3510 downloads, 30 citations.
- A. Cedilnik, L. Kagal, F. Perich, and A. Joshi, "A Secure Infrastructure for Service Discovery and Access in Pervasive Computing", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2001, 4297 downloads.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and Y. Peng, "A Delegation Based Model for Distributed Trust", InProceedings, Workshop on Autonomy, Delegation, and Control: Interacting with Autonomous Agents, International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence, August 2001, 1043 downloads, 69 citations.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, R. S. Cost, and Y. Peng, "A Framework for Distributed Trust Management", InProceedings, Second Workshop on Norms and Institutions in multi-agent systems, June 2001, 3661 downloads, 1 citation.
- T. Finin and D. Drager, "GUMS: A General User Modeling System", InProceedings, Proceedings of the workshop on Strategic computing natural language of the Human Language Technology Conference , May 1986, 2450 downloads, 46 citations.