- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "An Ensemble Approach for Compressive Sensing with Quantum Annealers", InProceedings, IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, June 2020, 175 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, J. E. Dorband, and M. Halem, "A hybrid quantum enabled RBM advantage: convolutional autoencoders for quantum image compression and generative learning", InProceedings, Quantum Information Science, Sensing, and Computation XII, May 2020, 87 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Reinforcement Quantum Annealing: A Hybrid Quantum Learning Automata", Article, Nature Scientific Reports, May 2020, 118 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Advance Problem-Solving with Quantum Annealers", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2020, 236 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Reinforcement Quantum Annealing: A Quantum-Assisted Learning Automata Approach", Article, arXiv:2001.00234 [quant-ph], January 2020, 280 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Variational Autoencoders using D-Wave Quantum Annealing", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting Abstracts, December 2018.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Solving Hard SAT Instances with Adiabatic Quantum Computers", American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2018, abstract #IN41B-27, December 2018.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Quantum Artificial Intelligence for Natural Language Processing Applications", InProceedings, SIGCSE '18: Proceedings of the 49th ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education, February 2018.