- F. Lu, F. Ferraro, and E. Raff, "Continuously Generalized Ordinal Regression for Linear and Deep Models", InProceedings, SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, April 2022, 68 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, S. Hisamoto, and K. Duh, "Query Expansion for Cross-Language Question Re-Ranking", Article, arXiv:1904.07982, April 2019, 181 downloads.
- Z. Syed and E. Viegas, "A Hybrid Approach to Unsupervised Relation Discovery Based on Linguistic Analysis and Semantic Typing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Formalisms and Methodology for Learning by Reading , June 2010, 1789 downloads.
- K. Burton, A. Java, and I. Soboroff, "The ICWSM 2009 Spinn3r Dataset", InProceedings, Third Annual Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2009), May 2009, 24 citations.
- L. Ding, "Enhancing Semantic Web Data Access", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, April 2006, 6591 downloads, 8 citations.
- L. Ding, R. Pan, T. Finin, A. Joshi, Y. Peng, and P. Kolari, "Finding and Ranking Knowledge on the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th International Semantic Web Conference, November 2005, 13211 downloads, 130 citations.
- L. Ding, Y. Shi, Z. Ding, and R. Pan, "UMBCTAC: A Balanced Bidding Agent", TechReport, UMBC Technical Report TR-02-15, December 2002, 4111 downloads.
- Swoogle 2006 released
February 1, 2006
- Prediction of Oscar Award Nominations Based on Movie Scripts
July 6, 2010
- Cost-Sensitive Information Acquisition for Prediction
April 21, 2010
- A Hybrid Approach to Unsupervised Relation Discovery via Linguistic Analysis, Entropy-based Label Ranking and Semantic Typing
October 27, 2009
- Privacy Preserving Distributed Data Mining: A Multi-objective Optimization and Algorithmic Game-theoretic Approach
September 16, 2009
- On improving Web search
October 10, 2006
- Enhancing Semantic Web Data Access
April 6, 2006
- AAAI Swoogle demonstration
July 12, 2005
- PhD proposal: On Boosting Semantic Web Data Access
January 19, 2005