- V. Rathode, S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Semantically Rich, Context Aware Access Control for Openstack", InProceedings, 4th International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing, September 2018, 122 downloads.
- N. K. Sharma and A. Joshi, "Representing attribute based access control policies in OWL", InProceedings, Tenth International Conference on Semantic Computing (ICSC), February 2016, 996 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, J. Niu, R. Sandhu, W. H. Winsborough, and B. Thuraisingham, "ROWLBAC - Representing Role Based Access Control in OWL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 13th Symposium on Access control Models and Technologies, June 2008, 6548 downloads, 61 citations.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, J. Niu, R. Sandhu, W. H. Winsborough, and B. Thuraisingham, "Role Based Access Control and OWL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the fourth OWL: Experiences and Directions Workshop, April 2008, 2600 downloads.
- L. Kagal, F. Perich, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "A Security Architecture Based on Trust Management for Pervasive Computing Systems", InProceedings, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, October 2002, 5074 downloads, 30 citations.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, J. Niu, R. Sandhu, W. H. Winsborough, and B. Thuraisingham, "Using OWL to Model Role Based Access Control", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2008, 2232 downloads.
- Reverse Engineering of RBAC Policy using Access Logs
June 15, 2009
- Reverse engineering RBAC policies using ILP
December 2, 2008