- V. Korolev and A. Joshi, "PROB: A tool for Tracking Provenance and Reproducibility of Big Data Experiments", InProceedings, Reproduce '14. HPCA 2014, March 2014, 1156 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, and M. Halem, "Provenance Artifact Identification in the Atmospheric Composition Processing System (ACPS)", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on the Theory and Practice of Provenance, February 2010, 835 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, N. Most, and A. Bertolli, "SOAR: A System for the Analysis of Atmospheric Radiances", InProceedings, EOS Transactions, December 2007.
- PROB: A tool for Tracking Provenance and Reproducibility of Big Data Experiments
February 10, 2014
- Enabling Reproducibility of Scientific Data Flows through Tracking and Representation of Provenance
March 31, 2011
- Enabling Reproducibility of Scientific Data Flows with Provenance Equivalence
February 8, 2011
- Data Provenance Management for Earth Science Reproducibility
March 24, 2010
- Provenance Tracking in Climate Science Data Processing Systems
March 4, 2008