- A. Piplai, P. Ranade, A. Kotal, S. Mittal, S. N. Narayanan, and A. Joshi, "Using Knowledge Graphs and Reinforcement Learning for Malware Analysis", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, December 2020, 817 downloads.
- A. Piplai, S. Mittal, M. Abdelsalam, M. Gupta, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Knowledge Enrichment by Fusing Representations for Malware Threat Intelligence and Behavior", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI) 2020, November 2020, 384 downloads.
- N. K. Choudhary, S. Chukkapalli, S. Mittal, M. Gupta, M. Abdelsalam, and A. Joshi, "YieldPredict: A Crop Yield Prediction Framework for Smart Farms", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, November 2020, 446 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2019, 279 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019, 510 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "SAT-based Compressive Sensing", Article, arXiv:1903.03650 [cs.IT], March 2019, 390 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi and A. Banerjee, "Automating Privacy Compliance Using Policy Integrated Blockchain", Article, Cryptography, Special Issue Advances of Blockchain Technology and Its Applications, February 2019, 822 downloads.
- A. Padia, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Team UMBC-FEVER: Claim verification using Semantic Lexical Resources", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First Workshop on Fact Extraction and Verification, November 2018, 536 downloads.
- Y. Sun, "On the Integration of Inconsistent Knowledge with Bayseian Networks", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2018, 235 downloads.
- B. Van Durme, T. Lippincott, K. Duh, D. Burchfield, A. Poliak, C. Costello, T. Finin, S. Miller, J. Mayfield, P. Koehn, C. Harmon, D. Lawrie, C. May, M. Thomas, A. Carrell, and J. Chaloux, "CADET: Computer Assisted Discovery Extraction and Translation", InProceedings, 8th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (System Demonstrations), November 2017, 671 downloads.
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 2432 downloads.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, N. Ivezik, and J. Shin, "An Optimization Approach for Semantic-based XML Schema Matching", Article, International Journal of Trade, Economics, and Finance, January 2011, 1171 downloads.
- A. Java, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Detecting Commmunities via Simultaneous Clustering of Graphs and Folksonomies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Tenth Workshop on Web Mining and Web Usage Analysis (WebKDD), August 2008, 6738 downloads, 5 citations.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, S. B. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing semantic policies for managing BGP route dissemination", InProceedings, Automated Network Management (INFOCOM workshops), April 2008, 1599 downloads.
- P. Kolari, "Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Dissertation, December 2007, 8458 downloads, 3 citations.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, F. Perich, and A. Joshi, "Utilizing Semantic Tags for Policy Based Networking", InProceedings, IEEE Globecom 2007 Internet Protocol Symposium, November 2007, 2641 downloads, 6 citations.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing Semantic Policies for Secure BGP Route Dissemination", TechReport, September 2007, 2388 downloads.
- A. Java, P. Kolari, T. Finin, J. Mayfield, A. Joshi, and J. Martineau, "BlogVox: Separating Blog Wheat from Blog Chaff", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Analytics for Noisy Unstructured Text Data, 20th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-2007), January 2007, 3615 downloads, 8 citations.
- S. Dornbush, K. Fisher, K. McKay, A. Prikhodko, and Z. Segall, "XPod a human activity and emotion aware mobile music player", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mobile Technology, Applications and Systems, November 2005, 7765 downloads, 18 citations.
- A. B. Shah, "An integrated development environment for policies", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, March 2005, 2528 downloads.
- F. Perich, L. Kagal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "In Reputation We Believe: Query Processing in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InProceedings, International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services, August 2004, 4426 downloads, 32 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Shenoi, Y. Yesha, Y. Yesha, and A. Joshi, "A Queueing Theoretic Model for Service Discovery in Ad-hoc Networks", InProceedings, Communication Networks and Distributed Systems Modeling and Simulation Conference (CNDS), January 2004, 3162 downloads, 6 citations.
- L. Kagal, F. Perich, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "A Security Architecture Based on Trust Management for Pervasive Computing Systems", InProceedings, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, October 2002, 5537 downloads, 30 citations.
- M. Gandhe, T. Finin, and B. Grosof, "SweetJess: Translating DamlRuleML to Jess", InProceedings, International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web in conjunction with ISWC2002, June 2002, 2639 downloads, 51 citations.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "On Security in Open Multi-Agent Systems", TechReport, UMBC, March 2002, 130 downloads.
- Q. He, K. Sycara, and T. Finin, "Personal Security Agent: KQML-based PKI", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1998, 2300 downloads, 49 citations.
- D. L. Waltz, T. Finin, F. Green, F. Conrad, B. Goodman, and G. D. Hadden, "The Planes System: Natural Language Access to a Large Data Base", TechReport, University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign, November 1976, 20 downloads.
- An architecture for enterprise information interoperability
November 9, 2012
- Identification of common best practices in Stem Cell Preparation
April 5, 2012
- Detecting Comprised Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks
March 8, 2012
- High Resolution Decadal Gridding of NASA Atmospheric Infrared Sounder (AIRS) Earth Monitoring Instrument.
March 1, 2012
- Trust and Reputation in Social Networks
March 30, 2010
- Feature Engineering for Sentiment
November 18, 2008
- Mining Social Media Communities and Content
October 16, 2008
- An Efficient Method for Probabilistic Knowledge Integration
October 14, 2008
- Using semantic policies to manage border gateway route exchanges
April 29, 2008
- Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach
September 25, 2007