- M. Halem, a. kochanski, J. Mandel, P. Nguyen, R. Atlas, Z. Yang, A. Bargteil, J. Sleeman, V. Caicedo, B. Demoz, D. Chapman, and K. Patel, "A Machine Learning Plume-Resolving Model Implementation over North America for Mega-Wildland Fire Smoke Impacts on Distant Planetary Boundary Layers", InProceedings, 102nd American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting, January 2022.
- K. Patel, J. Sleeman, and M. Halem, "Physics-aware deep edge detection network", InProceedings, Proceedings Volume 11859, Remote Sensing of Clouds and the Atmosphere XXVI; SPIE Remote Sensing, September 2021, 48 downloads.
- M. Murnane, P. Higgins, M. Saraf, F. Ferraro, C. Matuszek, and D. Engel, "A Simulator for Human-Robot Interaction in Virtual Reality", InProceedings, Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces, Abstracts and Workshops (VRW), March 2021, 155 downloads.
- A. Bandi, K. P. Joshi, and V. Mulwad, "Affinity Propagation Initialisation Based Proximity Clustering For Labeling in Natural Language Based Big Data Systems", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2020), May 2020, 251 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Reinforcement Quantum Annealing: A Hybrid Quantum Learning Automata", Article, Nature Scientific Reports, May 2020, 259 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Advance Problem-Solving with Quantum Annealers", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2020, 471 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Reinforcement Quantum Annealing: A Quantum-Assisted Learning Automata Approach", Article, arXiv:2001.00234 [quant-ph], January 2020, 423 downloads.
- L. Elluri, V. Mandalapu, and N. Roy, "Developing Machine Learning based Predictive Models for Smart Policing", InProceedings, International Conference on Smart Computing (SMARTCOMP), June 2019, 61 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "SAT-based Compressive Sensing", Article, arXiv:1903.03650 [cs.IT], March 2019, 328 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Solving Hard SAT Instances with Adiabatic Quantum Computers", American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2018, abstract #IN41B-27, December 2018.
- Y. Sun, "On the Integration of Inconsistent Knowledge with Bayseian Networks", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2018, 170 downloads.
- K. Chopra, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Secure Power Trading in Cooperative Relay Network With Asymmetric Cournot Duopoly Model", InProceedings, 12th Annual Symposium On Information Assurance (ASIA’17), May 2017, 661 downloads.
- K. Chopra, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Secrecy Performance of Threshold-Based Decode-and-Forward Cooperative Cognitive Radio Network", Article, IET Communications 2017, February 2017, 582 downloads.
- A. Gupta, S. Mittal, K. P. Joshi, C. Pearce, and A. Joshi, "Streamlining Management of Multiple Cloud Services", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2016, 1397 downloads.
- Y. Gui, "Convexification and Deconvexification for Training Artificial Neural Networks", PhdThesis, May 2016, 122 downloads.
- v. Stoyanov, J. Mayfield, T. Xu, D. Oard, D. Lawrie, T. Oates, and T. Finin, "A Context-Aware Approach to Entity Linking", InProceedings, Joint Workshop on Automatic Knowledge Base Construction and Web-scale Knowledge Extraction, June 2012, 2599 downloads.
- Y. Peng, Z. Ding, S. Zhang, and R. Pan, "Bayesian Network Revision with Probabilistic Constraints", Article, International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, March 2012, 132 downloads.
- I. Mayk, A. Patwardhan, and e., "Tactical Information Technology for Assured Network Operations Information Dissemination and Management for Battle Command Support Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 27th Army Science Conference, November 2010, 1216 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, and M. Halem, "Provenance Artifact Identification in the Atmospheric Composition Processing System (ACPS)", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on the Theory and Practice of Provenance, February 2010, 1057 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. Halem, C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Providing Gridded Atmospheric Radiance Products and Services from MODIS and AIRS Instruments on NASA's Aqua Satellite", Article, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2008., February 2009.
- C. Tilmes, M. Linda, and A. J. Fleig, "Atmospheric Composition Processing System (ACPS)", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- M. Halem, N. Most, C. Tilmes, K. Stewart, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Service-Oriented Atmospheric Radiances (SOAR): Gridding and Analysis Services for Multisensor Aqua IR Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- S. Zhang, Y. Peng, and X. Wang, "An Efficient Method for Probabilistic Knowledge Integration", InProceedings, Proceedings of The 20th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence, November 2008, 1751 downloads, 2 citations.
- C. Tilmes, "Standardizing Interfaces for External Access to Data and Processing for the NASA Ozone Product Evaluation And Test Element", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2008 Geoinformatics Conference , July 2008.
- M. A. Grasso, "A computerized approach to glycemic control in critical illness", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2008.
- P. Kolari, "Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Dissertation, December 2007, 8340 downloads, 3 citations.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, N. Most, and A. Bertolli, "SOAR: A System for the Analysis of Atmospheric Radiances", InProceedings, EOS Transactions, December 2007.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Gastrointestinal bleeding from arteriovenous malformations in recipients of left ventricular assist devices", Proceedings, Journal of Cardiac Failure, September 2007.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, M. Goldberg, and L. Zhou, "A Web Service Tool (SOAR) for the Dynamic Generation of L1 Grids of Coincident AIRS, AMSU and MODIS Satellite Sounding Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, EOS Transactions, June 2007.
- A. Patwardhan, J. Parker, M. Iorga, A. Joshi, T. Karygiannis, and Y. Yesha, "Threshold-based Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks and Secure AODV", Article, Ad Hoc Networks Journal (ADHOCNET), May 2007, 3147 downloads, 16 citations.
- A. Java, "A Framework for Modeling Influence, Opinions and Structure in Social Media", InProceedings, 22nd Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2007), April 2007, 5107 downloads, 4 citations.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Conversation Policies using Permissions and Obligations", Article, Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, April 2007, 2581 downloads.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, K. Lyons, S. Perelgut, and J. Hawkins, "Monitoring Conversations on the Blogosphere: An Enterprise Perspective", InProceedings, CASCON 2006 Exhibit Program, October 2006.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Survey of handheld computing among medical students", Article, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, June 2006.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "SVMs for the Blogosphere: Blog Identification and Splog Detection", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on Computational Approaches to Analysing Weblogs, March 2006, 13382 downloads, 112 citations.
- Y. Peng and Z. Ding, "Modifying Bayesian Networks by Probability Constraints", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 21st Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, July 2005, 2582 downloads, 18 citations.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Communicative Behavior using Permissions and Obligations", InBook, Developments in Agent Communication, Eds. Frank Dignum, Rogier van Eijk, Marc-Philippe Huget, January 2005, 3381 downloads, 14 citations.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Declarative Policies for Describing Web Service Capabilities and Constraints", InProceedings, W3C Workshop on Constraints and Capabilities for Web Services, October 2004, 8312 downloads, 23 citations.
- X. Luan, Y. Peng, and T. Finin, "Quantitative Agent Service Matching", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence, September 2004, 4 citations.
- L. Kagal, "A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2004, 10 citations.
- A. Patwardhan, V. Korolev, L. Kagal, and A. Joshi, "Enforcing Policies in Pervasive Environments", InProceedings, International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services, August 2004, 5434 downloads, 30 citations.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Conversation Policies using Permissions and Obligations", InProceedings, AAMAS 2004 Workshop on Agent Communication (AC2004), July 2004, 4617 downloads, 50 citations.
- O. V. Ratsimor, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "eNcentive: A Framework for Intelligent Marketing in Mobile Peer-To-Peer Environments", InProceedings, The 5th International Conference on Electronic Commerce (ICEC 2003), October 2003, 6584 downloads, 42 citations.
- F. Perich, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Neighborhood-Consistent Transaction Management for Pervasive Computing Environments", InProceedings, 14th International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA 2003), September 2003, 4614 downloads, 11 citations.
- S. Quirolgico, N. Srinivasan, and V. Korolev, "Wireless Agents in Ad Hoc Networks", InBook, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, June 2003.
- R. S. Cost, Y. Chen, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, and Y. Peng, "Using Colored Petri Nets for Conversation Modeling", InBook, Agent Communication Languages, September 2000, 5368 downloads, 77 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou and T. Finin, "History, State of the Art and Challenges for Agent Communication Languages", Article, Informatik/Informatique, January 2000, 2425 downloads, 9 citations.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "An Agent-based Infrastructure for Enterprise Integration", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems and Applications, October 1999, 2149 downloads, 23 citations.
- R. S. Cost, "A framework for developing conversational agents", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 1999, 280 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, Y. Chen, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, and Y. Peng, "Modeling agent conversations with colored petri nets", InProceedings, Working notes of the Autonomous Agents '99 Workshop on Specifying and Implementing Conversation Policies, May 1999, 3103 downloads, 114 citations.
- R. S. Cost, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "Agent development with Jackal", InProceedings, Third annual conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1999, 854 downloads.
- Y. Chen, Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, B. Chu, J. Yao, R. Sun, and R. Wilhelm, "A negotiation-based Multi-agent System for Supply Chain Management", InProceedings, Workshop on supply chain management, International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, April 1999, 385 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "Jackal: a Java-based Tool for Agent Development", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Tools for Agent Development, July 1998, 9435 downloads, 61 citations.
- Q. He, K. Sycara, and T. Finin, "Personal Security Agent: KQML-based PKI", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1998, 2232 downloads, 49 citations.
- T. Finin and D. Drager, "GUMS: A General User Modeling System", InProceedings, Proceedings of the workshop on Strategic computing natural language of the Human Language Technology Conference , May 1986, 2422 downloads, 46 citations.
- Detecting Comprised Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks
March 8, 2012
- Data Provenance Management for Earth Science Reproducibility
March 24, 2010
- Priority Based Conflict Resolution in Multi-User Context Aware Environment
December 8, 2009
- Privacy Preserving Distributed Data Mining: A Multi-objective Optimization and Algorithmic Game-theoretic Approach
September 16, 2009
- Strategic Learning
April 23, 2009
- Automatic Alignment of Lecture Notes
October 17, 2008
- A General Algorithm for Gridding Earth Sensing Scanning Instruments
May 5, 2008
- Computer mania day
May 5, 2008
- Gridded Outgoing Longwave Radiation using the Atmospheric Infrared Sounder
February 19, 2008
- Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach
September 25, 2007