- R. Ayanzadeh, S. Mousavi, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Quantum Annealing Based Binary Compressive Sensing with Matrix Uncertainty", Article, arXiv:1901.00088 [cs.IT], January 2019, 57 downloads.
- P. K. Das, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Energy efficient sensing for managing context and privacy on smartphones", InProceedings, First Workshop on Society, Privacy and the Semantic Web - Policy and Technology (PrivOn 2013) co-located with the 12th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2013), Sydney, Australia., October 2013, 804 downloads.
- W. Li, P. A. Kodeswaran, P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Managing and Securing Critical Infrastructure - A Semantic Policy and Trust Driven Approach", InBook, Handbook on Securing Cyber-Physical Critical Infrastructure: Foundations and Challenges, January 2012, 1070 downloads.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, M. Goldberg, and L. Zhou, "A Web Service Tool (SOAR) for the Dynamic Generation of L1 Grids of Coincident AIRS, AMSU and MODIS Satellite Sounding Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, EOS Transactions, June 2007.
- S. Ganjugunte, "Extending the Non-monotonic Reasoning Infrastructure for the Semantic Web via Well-founded Negation and incremental Support for Courteous Logic Programs,", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2005, 2615 downloads.
- H. Chen, S. Tolia, C. Sayers, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Creating Context-Aware Software Agents", Article, First GSFC/JPL Workshop on Radical Agent Concepts, September 2001, 3104 downloads, 30 citations.
- F. Perich, "A Service for Aggregating and Interpreting Contextual Information", TechReport, Hewlett-Packard Laboratories, August 2002.
- H. Chen and S. Tolia, "Steps Towards Creating a Context-Aware Agent System", TechReport, September 2001, 2625 downloads, 21 citations.
- Cyber-Physical Social Systems: Research Challenges
April 6, 2012
- Enabling Reproducibility of Scientific Data Flows through Tracking and Representation of Provenance
March 31, 2011
- Enabling Reproducibility of Scientific Data Flows with Provenance Equivalence
February 8, 2011
- Hyperspectral Imaging: an Emerging Technique in Remote Sensing
September 17, 2010
- Data Provenance Management for Earth Science Reproducibility
March 24, 2010
- Map Reduce for Scientific Applications
November 17, 2009
- Persistent Identifiers for Earth Science Provenance
February 25, 2009
- Privacy in geo-social context aware systems
November 25, 2008
- A General Algorithm for Gridding Earth Sensing Scanning Instruments
May 5, 2008
- Reconfigurable Supercomputing: the Progress, the Challenges and the Potential
February 9, 2007